Natsumi...?

You leave the showers and grab a towel and wrap it around your waist...but before leaving you notice that Hunter and Natsumi were no longer in the showers with you. They must have left already you say to yourself...you head towards the mirror and look at yourself. You look at your scars one on your eye and the other on your temple and it makes you think of that day...

Kitsima: Miss you Dad...

You look away and head to your camping clothes...as you head over towards your clothes Keitaro came into the showers walking quickly...and Keitaro rushing in like that sent you falling over in to your back...however you land on your hands not hurting back...

Keitaro looks down at you and immediately reacts...he tries to help you up but it looks like he got distracted...because you were only wearing a towel which was not covering up your privates...you notice Keitaros eyes trying to avoid them

Keiatro: Oh...ummm let me help...let me-me help you up...

You grab Keitaros hand...and you then pull yourself up. Keitaros yes still were glued on your body...but he did try to hide it...well not really...you look down further to see his dick twitching...

Keitaro: I'm...I'm so sorry for knocking you over...

Kitsima: it's okay...however I'm sorry if your saw something that you weren't meant to...

Keitaro:why would you be sorry...we all have them...well of course not everyone...since girls have different things...

Kitsima: hehe...you're right...well I guess I should get changed now...

Keitaro: Oh...yeah you probably should

You walk passed Keitaro smiling and he looks back at you grabbing your stuff...

You get changed into your clothes and head out and see Natsumi and Hunter looking at each over with smirks and Hiro and Yoichi running around the cabin...it seemed that Yoichi had taken something of Hiro...

Hiro: Yoichi...give that back. Keitaro got me that and it means a lot to me...

Yoichi: Well come catch me Torch-head...or are you to slow.

Hiro: Stupid...Wolfboy.

Natsumi: Yoichi...give Hiro back what is rightfully his...or I'm going to tell Sir Goro what you are up to...

Yoichi: Oh...really...well I just tell Goro what you do with Yoshi during your spare time...

Natsumi: Whah! Yoichi...what...I don't know what you're talking about...

Hunter: I'm just going to stay out of this...

Yoichi: well maybe this will help... "mmm...Yes Daddy Yoshi...nrgh...please harder...harder...arrrgh! I'm going to...to cum Daddy...mmragh!"

Natsumi: Yoichi...please stop this at once...

Yoichi: are you going to report me to Goro or not...

Natsumi:...No...I'm not

Hiro: What! Why not Natsumi...Wait is what Wolfboy just did...true.

Hunter: Natsumi...are...you okay

Natsumi exits the cabin looking upset but also frustrated with what Yoichi just said...it what Yoichi did true...di Natsumi really have sex with scoutmaster Yoshinori...you think to yourself...

Hiro: Yoichi...look what you did...

Yoichi: What...I just made up that Natsumi had sex with Yoshinori...

Hunter: but...did you see the way he reacted to that...

Inner Kitsima: okay...so Yoichi said that he made up Natsumi having sex with Yoshinori...but why did Natsumi react in that way...