Sir Aiden

You start to walk with the other campers and scoutmasters luckily you weren't in the same group with your mom. However she's not going to stop you from having fun here but there is something letting you feel down...where's is Yoichi...you haven't seem since this morning and you keep on wondering if Yoichi did or didn't  see you kiss Natsumi...sometimes you wish you could change the past...

Hiro: oh...I'm starving...I forgot to eat this morning.

Keitaro: How of all people did you forget to eat...anyway we will be stopping for a break once we are half way there then you can eat...

Hiro: but I'm hungry now...

Keitaro: well...I'm sorry, oh hi Kitsima...you seem a bit worried what's wrong...

Kitsima: I haven't see Yoichi for a while and I'm starting to panic...

Keitaro: oh...I wouldn't worry to much about him, because he's probably with Yukis pups...you know checking them before he leaves for camping...

Kitsima: oh...okay, I'm just unsure if he saw what happened with Natsumi

Out from know where Hunter immediately popped out from behind me and Keitaro...

Hunter: I can answer that question...and yes he did...then once you and Natsumi had finished...he climbed out the window and ran off...Why did you want to know?...

Kitsima: I just wanted to talk to him about that...

You said whilst looking at the K+Y Yoichi drew on you clothes...you smile and imagine his warmth on your body, you also temper the first time you and him did it...it was amazing you think to yourself as well as his dick...

As you still think of Yoichi shot body you find yourself tripping over rock sticking out of the ground...you trip over it and hit the floor but allowing your hands to hit the grass first...it was still wet from yesterday since it was pouring it down...

Kitsima: waahh!...

Natsumi: aah...oh Kitty are you okay...

You look up to see Natsumi standing over you...he looks worried like if I had hurt myself...but luckily there was no damage done...

Kitsima: Yeah...I'm fine...I guess I just wasn't looking where I was going...that's all

Natsumi gives you a hand. You take it and force yourself to stand up...you brush the grass and dirt off that was on your clothes...you smile at Natsumi as to say  thank you...he smiles back

Natsumi: Anyway we should probably catch up with the others now...

Aiden: come on guys...stop lagging behind

Aiden cam from behind you and made you jump when he started to talk...as you look at Aiden you see that he had taken off his shirt since it was a hot day...his abs made you water at your mouth and is trouser were pulled down lightly to see his public hairs...you try to overt your eyes from looking down to see his bulge

Natsumi: aah...we're so sorry Sir Aiden...we promise to catch up right Kitty...Kitty!

Kitsima: oh...um yes...Scoutmaster Aiden.

You both start to catch up with the others and you question why you were looking at Aiden like that...as you think harder you realise that you just want to be fucked by him...because he is so HOT...and the way his voice soothes you makes you get turned on by him...

Inner Kitsima: Hang on...I can't get fucked by him...he's a Scoutmaster...what am I thinking?...