Can we Just...Talk

Kitsima: Yoichi...I thought you were with...umm I can't remember there name...I though you were with one of the scoutmasters?...what happened?

Yoichi: Yeah...I was with Sheriff Brokeback...oh I mean Yoshinori...I just call him that...

Kitsima: Oh...like a nickname...

Yoichi: Yeah sort of...anyway nothing happened...he just talked to me about stop fighting with other scout and other shit like that...

Kitsima: Is he going to kick you out...? Because...I...-

Yoichi: No...

Kitsima: Wait...what? Really he's letting you stay...whys that?

Yoichi: Well thing is...if I left there is no where for me to go...

Kitsima: What do you mean...?
I never really had a home...you see I came of the streets with my one and only friend at the time Yuki...we went through rough times me and her during my childhood...I would forage through bins just for something that we could eat...whenever I found something I would always give her the bigger half 'cause I cared about her life more than mine...we sat outside begging for people just...just to give us any loose change they had on them...but not even a single person looked at me...it had been days, then those days turned in to weeks, the weeks then turned into months...and you know the rest...

You could tell Yoichi was struggling when he was telling you this...he kept on pausing in between lines...you feel yourself about to give in and cry...but you decide to keep strong for Yoichi...like he was surviving those tough times...you scoot up towards him and lean you head on his shoulder...

Yoichi...I think we should head off to go get our badges...not like I even won't to though...

Kitsima: I...eh...Can we just...talk, I want to get to know you more...

Yoichi: Huh...? Really? Why...?

Kitsima: Because...I...I love you Yoichi...

Yoichis face remained still...he wouldn't move...he just stared of into the distance...you think to yourself that it may have been too soon...you look away from him hoping he'll forgive you...you clench you're hands together and bite you lip to stop it from quivering, you look down to the floor.

Then you feel his hand on you thigh...you look up to see him smiling...you've never seen this happy...

Yoichi: I...guess I...I love you too...

Kitsima: You guess...or you know?

Yoichi Oh...I know I love you

A smile now appears on your face...you're smiling so much that It hurts...but you don't care because you are in love...

Yoichi leaned in to kiss you straight on the lips...

Kitsima: Wahh! Yoichi what if someone sees...

Yoichi: Eh...fuck 'em..am I right...or am I right...now shut up and kiss me now...

You and Yoichi both looked into each other's eyes before your lips touched...you eyes gently closed...you missed his lips touching yours...it felt like...it felt like heaven...saliva drooled between you and Yoichis mouth...you tongues intertwined mixing yours and his saliva together...

You pull away...and smile...

Kitsima: Well that was...that was incredible...now how about telling me the rest of your story

Yoichi: Really?

Kitsima: Stop saying that...just finish it for me...please

Yoichi: Well...one day whilst me and Yuki were out foraging for scraps...we bumped into Sheriff Brokeback...and he saw the state that I was in...you know I think he was the only person who even gave me a glimpse...anyway I was covered...in dirt...and he...he couldn't leave me out there like that so...

Kitsima: Wait...let me guess...he took you here where you lived a better life...

Yoichi: yeah pretty much...he taught me how to read,write...the man pretty much raised me...he's like my dad...ugh...aargh...what...this is your fault...

Yoichi started to tickle you all over your body...your squirmed and squealed and tried to get him to quit it but he's was not giving up...

Kitsima: Hahahha...Yoichi...hahstop...it stop haha...stop!

Yoichi: Never...

You and Yoichi rolled around on the grass ticking each over...finally Yoichi pinned you down to ground and leant in for a kiss again...

Yoichi: I love you...dick head

Kitsima: I love you too...arsehole

You both say to each other smiling...

===============================================================

Yee yee...
Was it just me or was this chapter super cute...eh probably just me...
Anyway I'm backish

See you in the next chapter...

-GLOOPY