The Mess Hall

You hear Yoichi leave the cabin as you're still sat in the shower trying to get your breath back from what happened. It was painful to move since he just did it to you. You just wish he could've carried you with his strong...thick,bulgy arms are you still talking about the arms.

You attempt to get up from sitting and you make it to sink. You grab hold of it and glide yourself along the wall to your bed. Your clothes are still on it...hang on nope there on the floor. Of course they are.

You look at the uniform and pick it up dusting away some crap of it. For a minute you reflect back on your life when you and your father painted your room the colour cyan. You drop the uniform and look away from it gripping your black hair.

You try not to cry...but you can't help it.

Kitsima: *sobs*

You brush away your tears and remember the last thing he said to you " you are strong, you are powerful, and no matter what any of those people out there say, anything mean or horrible just remember, they don't know what you've been through".

By that he meant that you have depression and anxiety. And it's really difficult because you lost your father and your afraid that everyone you love will drop like flies. And you don't want that since everyone you love means a lot to you and you love them as much as they love you.

Anyway, you turn back around to see you uniform. But before going to it you grab your bag and search through it to find a black marker. You then grab the scarf from the uniform and introduce it to a black pen.

*10 Minutes*

You've finished...you scarf is now black as well as the bat on the pocket. You've always loved the bat because they are just like you...since you like the dark instead of the light.

You put on your uniform and head towards the mess hall...where is it. You wonder around the camp searching for the mess hall and eventually find yourself bumping into Natsumi...

Kit: oh...Natsumi I didn't see you there...

Natsumi: T-That's alright Kitty...you seem very lost... hang on let me guess could you not find the mess hall.

Kit: *blushes*... no I just needed some time alone before going in...

Natsumi: why's that Kitty...

Kit: it- it's just this is my first time at a camp...so I'm just not really used to it...

Natsumi: well I Natsumi Hamasaki will make sure that you have the best time at Camp Buddy...

Kit: Okay...so will you take me to the mess hall.

Natsumi: oh...right yeah sure follow me.

You follow Natsumi toward the mess hall and it's larger than you expected. However the lights were off and looked like no one was in...

Kit: Umm...Natsumi where is everyone... because it looks like there is anyone in there.

Natsumi: *laughs silently*

You could see Natsumi trying to hide him smiling or laughing...but why...oh yeah the surprise. Oh so that's why the lights are off...it makes so much sense now, you think to yourself...

You and Natsumi both arrive at the mess hall...he stands behind you as you enter...

The lights suddenly spark on and the loud noice of people blowing party blower things...as well as party poppers going off. You look around the room not surprised...but frightened.

You memorise the crash happening all over again and again and again in your head. Then you yell as loud as you can and kneel down to the ground clinging on to your ears, blocking out the sound...

Kit: Aaaaarrrggghhh!

Then every noice in the room turned to silence. Nothing but silence was heard.