Showers With a Wolf

You sit up in your bed being careful not to hit your head this time. Yoichi, runs off into the toilet. And you sit there and think about what just happened. You enjoyed it but why did you do it. Why didn't you stop it...well because you actually never wanted it to stop. You wanted that feeling going through your body everyday for you whole entire life. It made you feel relaxed and not stressed out.

Yoichi: Hey! New blood you coming or not...

He stands at the door with his dick out and his 6 pack abs. Your eyes stared at them and imagined what they would feel like if you could stroke them.

Yoichi: Hey...stop looking at my bod...and come and join me in here.

Kit: okay...Yoichi.

You get up from the bed and join Yoichi in the shower. You both stand in front of eachover and Yoichi pushes you against the wall kissing your lips and going down to your neck then your chest.

Kit: Yoichi...please stop...I've came enough for today.

Yoichi: Yeah...But I only came once so let me have this!

Yoichi came up from kissing your crotch then he pushed you down towards his dick. It was so thick and you wanted it in your mouth so badly.

Yoichi: You gonna suck it or am I gonna have to make you suck it.

Kit: let me suck it for you Yoichi.

You stared at his big dick and let your tongue lick the tip of his dick. You glide your tongue up and down his penis and you could feel it twitching. You look up to him still licking and grab his hips.

Yoichi: ahh....hah...Kit you so good.

You then put his whole dick in your mouth. You use your hands to thrust his hips forward causing you to gag on his dick but you manage because you just want to make Yoichi feel good. You notice Yoichi gliding his hand across his wet body and lifting his head to moan.

Yoichi: ohh...ahh. Yeah like that...faster...faster!

You do as he says and you suck his dick faster and faster. You could feel the hot precum from Yoichis dick in your mouth. It taste so good. You lick around his tip again. Yoichi grabs on to the wall in front of him and moans as loudly as possible.

Yoichi: ahhh...I'm...I'm gonna cum...

Yoichi cums all over your face that some glides down you cheek falling on to your dick. The cum tasted so good and was warm as well. You could still feel the hot white liquid gliding down your throat and that made you feel hungry for more. Yoichi falls down to the side sitting next to  you under the shower. He leans on your shoulder.

Yoichi: that felt so good...you may even be better than Keitaro...

You think to yourself who is Keitaro. You can't remember...oh he's the one with that bandage on his face. Wait so Yoichi has done this with Keitaro before as well.

Kit: you tasted so good as well Yoichi...

Yoichi: hah! I know i do Kitsima.

You both still sit next to each over...Yoichi then looks at you then looks away you notice he's a little blushed and you could see him smirking a little.

Yoichi: Anyway...We should get going since there's this surprise for you at the mess hall...

Kit: are you sure it's a surprise...because you just ruined it for me.

Yoichi: shit...okay between you and me you tell no one about this if you act surprised when you arrive...

Kit: Deal...but I'm not good at acting surprised...

Yoichi: then just imagine everyone naked and seeing how heard there dicks are...then maybe you'll be surprised Kitty.

Yoichi walks into the other room to get changed. Why did Yoichi call you Kitty...you only said Natsumi can call you that. Was he listening to what you and Natsumi were talking about. That stupid wolf boy.