Hunter's Secret

You and Hunter start to clean the cum of your bodies. As you do you can't help but who had done it with Hunter before...Yoichi, no....Natsumi, definitely not...as you think more into it Hunter the leaves the bathroom and glancing at you on the way out...you notice the corner of his mouth widening...was he smiling about what...what you just did with him...you say to yourself in your head...

Kit: ugh...who would done it with Hunter...Hiro, no...ahh this is annoying...Keitaro, hang on...that may be correct and what if Hunter was with Keitaro at the pier doing it...the other day...

You then realise that you were saying all of this out loud and not in your head...your cover you mouth and hope that Hunter didn't hear what you said...

You put the extra uniform given to you and exit the bathroom...

You stand in between the beds and the bathroom door expecting to see Hunter...but he's not here. You walk over to  and you have time to spare, you grab your bag and pick out your favourite yaoi book in there...you jump on to the bed and flip the pages until you find the one you got to...

A few minutes passed and you got bored of reading and looking deeply at the images...you go to put the book away until you notice that Hunter was in the room with you...

Was he there all this time...and you didn't even notice him...

Kit: Hunter when did you come in...

Hunter: huh...I-I've been here the entire time...did you not see me...

Kit: guess not...probably because your so petite...

Hunter: oh...um- anyway...what were you reading...

Kit: oh...umm, well okay promise not to tell anyone...

Hunter: o-ok sure I can do that.

Kit: I was reading yaoi...well I was more looking at the images than the words itself.

Hunter: heh...I also like to read yaoi and I also like to draw it...But that's kind of a secret...don't tell anyone please...

Kit: well I guess we found something we have in common.

Hunter: yeah I guess-

At the moment was about to finish his sentences that was a loud patter coming from the window...it started to rain, a few seconds passed and in came the other scouts busting through the door except Yoichi...Natsumi entered first and held the door open for Hiro and Keitaro...

Hiro: hah...do not go out there...

Kit: Why? Is it raining...oh I hardly noticed...heh

Whilst the others walked in you realise that you yaoi was still out for them to see...you quickly grab it and put it in your bag...

Keirato: what...do we do now...

Natsumi: I think we should wait until one of the scoutmasters comes and advices us on what to do...

Hiro: what do we do whilst we wait then..

Natsumi: I'm not sure...oh wait how about- Wait a second...where is Yoichi...

Keitaro: he was right behind when we were coming back here...wasn't he...

As hours passed and no Yoichi arrived back to the cabin...you began to worry about him...where could he be? Has something happened to him?...Is he in trouble? You question...as you get more stressed...you sit at the end of the bed trying to figure out Yoichi wasn't here...

You start to breathe heavily and grab you hair with your hands....you find it hard to move and to breathe heavier...the other campers around you try to help...but you just want to see that Yoichi is okay...

Suddenly the door swung open and in front stood a muscular boy...Yoichi