First Badge (Taiga)

Carrying on from the last chapter
Also there is going to be a lot of parts of this particulate chapter

=======================================================

Read if you chose Taiga:

You decide to go over to Taiga who seemed to not care about the whole thing...he was sitting down on the grass picking at it whilst you walked over to him.

Kitsima: Hey Taiga...

Taiga: Oh Kitsima...what do you want?

Kitsima: I was wondering if you'll like to join me in getting my first badge...

Taiga: I...uhh. Why aren't you going with Yoichi...

Kitsima: Oh He's with Yoshinori at the moment...

Taiga: Pfft...hah.

Kitsima: Anyway can I join you...?

Taiga: Eh sure...so what did want to do

Kitsima: Well...What are our options...?

Taiga looks around the place trying to think of something but he can't think of anything until...He bites his lip trying to think of something then his eyes spot the camp fire

Taiga: We could make a campfire...

Kitsima: Fire, I...I don't think that's the best idea because it is boiling out here...but if it the only one we've got then guess we'll have to do it.

Taiga: Wait what about that other thing...

Kitsima: huh, which one are talking about

Taiga: The one where we have to work out...I'm going to crush that badge so hard.

Taiga says standing up and flexing his biceps and triceps, you suddenly gulp when Taiga states to take of his shirt...

Kitsima: *gulps again* Taiga...why have you took y...you shirt off.

Taiga: like you said it's boiling out here and I don't want to sweat in my uniform and make it all stink of my sweat...

Kitsima: Yeah guess so, but working out...is not my forte in fact I don't ever work out...

Inner Kitsima: The only thing you work out is your right arm. Wink, wink...

Taiga: We can do something else... if you really want to

Kitsima: Umm...i, agh why not give it a try...

Taiga: Ahh! Right come on Kit let's get pumped...

Seeing Taigas body glistening in the sun you couldn't help but stare at it it was so muscular it reminded you of Yoichi, You miss him a lot even though he's be gone for 10 minutes,

Anyway there was something special about Taiga's body it was just perfect you could say it was was muscular and...you started to drawl, your saliva dropped down you chin, your eyes still glued on Taiga...who...who.

Taiga: Hey!...

Kitsima: Wha.?

Taiga: You ready, I think Aidens helping out with this badge so we'll have to find him...and are you sure you want to do it in your uniform?

Kitsima: Umm...is it ideal.

Taiga: Uh...yeah it kinda is.

Kitsima: okay...

You start to take of your shirt, you pull it over your head and see taiga out of the corner of your eye glancing back and forth towards you, with your shirt in your hand you tie it around your waist.