Saying Goodbye!

Hi... Your name Kitsima Okele and today. Your are not happy what so ever. You're supposed to being going to this...camp buddy you think that's what it's called. First lets get this straight You didn't want to go here however your mom forced you to due to you being unsociable and not going outside like ever the only time You go outside is to go to school and You don't even speak there either.

You hate her so much, You don't want to go. You just don't. " Camp buddy" you think to yourself it sounds like it's meant for four year olds it's a stupid name and probably a stupid programme as well.

Mum: Come on Kit. You don't want to be late on your first day. Remember what your O bāchan said " early is on time, on time is late" and guess what she's right.

You exit your room and start to walk  slowly down the stairs banging your backpack against the wall as you slope down the stairs like a sad on man.

Mum: here I packed you some lunch you can eat on the way. But don't eat all of it at once.

Kitsima: All right. Get out of my hair mum.

Mum: ohh...I'm gonna miss you so much Kit I really am. Your father would be proud of this. Oh yes also I left a little note in there for you. Ohh... I'm going to miss you...come here

Your are straining arms down his sides because your are being hugged by his mums and she is not letting go of you.

Kitsima: Mum I cant breathe...

Mum: oh sorry Kit...anyway you should probably go the bus is waiting outside.

Kit: See later...alligator.

Mum: In a while...crocodile.

You and your mum chuckle and you walk to the door and give a final look at your mum. Is she crying you think to yourself. You walk out the door and slowly go to the bus.

You enter and the bus driver is already annoying you since he won't quit smiling. But before sitting down your here a scream coming from the front door of your house. It's your mum rushing to the bus with...oh no...no no this is not happening. You try to hide in the seat.

Mum: Kit...Kit honey you left you little Pinky

She holding a pink horse plush which happened to be your favourite plush growing. However you grew out of her...you mean it. She...it was your favourite because you used to love horses and the colour pink. You don't know what happened with you back then.

Mum: Oh...Kit you forgot pinky you know you can't sleep without her.

All the kids around you started laughing except one who sits at the back looking out the window.

Kitsima: Mum! Just go I don't need her...I mean it... I mean just go please. Your kind of embarrassing me.

Mum: Kit! Please just take her otherwise I will cry every time I see her because I will remember you when I see her .So please

You snatch the pink horse out of her hands and look away from her but she ends up kissing you cheek and looks at the laughing kids behind me and she's just stares. And they stop.

You start to smile a little as you mum exits the bus and the door closes she waves at you as the bus engine starts. We start to move and I notice. Tear falling down my face...

This will not be fun...fuck.my.life