Morning Showers

As you hop into your bed hoping Keitaro didn't hear you get into your bed...you look behind you and see Keitaro's shadow walking through the door... the bathroom light switches off and you face pant your head on to your pillow so it looks like your asleep...

The floorboards creek where Keitaro walked, he got into his bed and he sighs softly...

The moon light shines on the cabin floor and as it shimmers you eyes close and by the time you knew it you were falling asleep...

The Morning

As you eyes widened you saw Natsumi was already up...also Hunter however Hiro, Keitaro and Yoichi were still asleep...

You get out of bed and head towards the bathroom to get ready for the day...you enter the bathroom which Hunter and Natsumi had already entered...as you enter your eyes are blinded by the bright lights

As your still blinded you hear the showers turn on...it must be Hunter and Natsumi having a shower you think to yourself...finally the blindness goes away...you look down to see Hunter and Natsumi having a shower but only one shower was on...And either Hunter or Natsumi were in there since the others are being lazy and not getting up...

You look around the room to see if you can either find Hunter or Natsumi...bu you couldn't find either of them...so you peel the curtain back and see both Natsumi and Hunter in there...

Hunters back was facing the wall and his torso was facing Natsumi...which was being washed by him as you look down you notice that Hunters dick was twitching a little...then it grew, his erect dick was now touching Natsumi's thigh.

Natsumi looked down and saw Hunters dick touching his thigh...

Natsumi: Oh...Hunter your...umm...your thing is...

Hunter: Ah...I guess it is.

Natsumi: I think you may still be horny from yesterday...

Hunter: huh!...wh-what do you mean?

Natsumi: Oh...come on Hunter...I know that you did it in hear with Kitsima yesterday...since I came to check on you two...but instead I saw you to having a relaxing time...

Hunter: oh...well...ummm, I...i

Natsumi: Hunter it's okay...now let's get rid of this problem of yours...

Natsumi got on his knees and grabbed Hunters thighs pushing him towards him...Natsumi's face was now in front of Hunters erect dick...

Natsumis tongue pulled out and licked the eye of Hunter's dick...Hunter grabbed Natsumi's shoulders for support and pushed his head back into the shower...making his hair wet...

Hunter: nrrgh...Mmmnn , Natsumi...you-you're so good...

Natsumis tongue swivelled around Hunter's dick causing louder moans from Hunter...however some of them you couldn't hear because of the shower being on...Natsumis mouth then took in all of Hunters dick...Hunter then moved his arms to Natsumis head placing them on his wet hair...

Natsumi: *Gags on Hunters dick*

Hunter: Nnraghh...Natsumi...please go faster...Arrgh!

Natsumis head moved along Hunters dick with his tongue licking the precum coming from Hunter...You also notice that Natsumis hand was grabbing his dick and quickly moving it faster and faster as the same with his head with Hunter...

Hunter: Aarghh....Natsumi...I-I'm go-gonna cum...

Hunter came in Natsumis mouth...whilst Natsumi blew his load all over the shower floor and Hunters feet...Natsumis head made Hunters dick reappear and Hunters load was still in Natsumis mouth...he swallowed. He then stood up and kissed hunter on the lips so he could taste his own cum...

Hunter pulled away from the kiss...and glanced at Natsumi and blushed...he looked away all shy and gently pushed Natsumi out of the shower...so he could be alone...

Luckily you hope Natsumi didn't see you as you quickly slipped into the shower next to the one which Hunter was in...

Inner Kitsima: This is not what I thought camp buddy would be like...