Boners in Bed

Your eyes blink open to find yourself in the tent however it wasn't just you and Yoichi in the tent with you, Keitaro, Hiro, Hunter and Natsumi were all sleeping under the same tent...you were the only one who was awake you look around the room to see the time but you couldn't move since Natsumi was hugging your waist and Keitaro was laying between you legs whilst Hunter was next to Natsumi with his leg some how ending up inside Natsumis pants and Yoichi was next to you snuggling up to you and on top of  him was Hiro whose face was on Yoichis chest...

Inner Kitsima: how can any of these guys sleep in those positions...I mean Hiro must feel like he's sleeping on a rock since...

You start to think of Yoichis body and his smoking abs as you scan Yoichis body through your mind you start seeing your dick twitching but who lay on top of it was Keitaro...his head was right on your crotch...

Inner Kitsima: Ahh...shit...no no no!

You try to move away so his head was no longer on your dick but Natsumi was not letting go of you so you start to think of over things to get rid of the boner

Inner Kitsima: Quick what should I think of...umm old men...Wait what? Old men? Goro. His dick must be huge...no that's only making it worse...

Before you could think of something else Keitaros head fidgeting and his hand leaned back and his eyes locked on to yours and then onto your erection...

Kitsima: I...umm...

Keitaro didn't say anything at first he just smiled and laughed a little but put his over his mouth to make sure not to wake the others...you start to blush and try to cover it with your hand that Natsumi wasn't grabbing onto but you couldn't reach...

Keitaro: *whispers* seems like you need some help.

Kitsima: It'll pass...

Keitaro: Yeah, But that will take a while and what if the others wake up to see you have a boner...besides I think I can help you out and it'll be much quicker than waiting for it to go...

Kitsima: are you really suggesting you want to...

You start to make a gesture with your hand...with your hand gripping an imaginary dick and shaking it in front of you mouth...

Keitaro bites his lip and nods his head slowly...but before pulling down your pants Yoichi arm moves and ends up going up your shirt and ending up on your chest near your nipple...

Kitsima: Wait are we going to do it in here...what if...you know

Keitaro: it'll be okay...trust me.

You want to trust him but you don think you can however before you could say anything your pants were down to your knees...his eyes look into your as your dick pops up and twitches as Keitaros mouth approaches it...his hands slowly  grips your shaft and thrusts it

You lean you head back and breathe in and out deeply...Keitaros tongue then reaches your shaft and lick from the bottom all the way to the head of the penis...

Kitsima: *trying to be quiet as possible* argh...mmm

His hands grip your thighs as you try to let out moans but also trying to keep the noice down it was almost impossible since Keitaro was amazing at licking your dick...his tongue goes back down the shaft all the way to the balls...and he did something you've never had done to you before...he started to licks your balls and suck on them...

Kitsima: mmm..Keitaro...where did you learn that...

Keitaro: *whilst sucking on your balls* muffled speech...taught me

Kitsima: Wait...ahh...arghhh

You couldn't hear who Keiatro said but it was to late now his mouth was covering you whole dick...You started to leak precum which made it easier for Keitaro to slide his mouth up and down...the precum mixed with the saliva...

You could feel your body tensing up and you wanted to moan so loudly but you place you hand over your mouth to try a blur it out...

Kitsima: *muffled* Arrgh...Keitaro I'm gonna...gonna arhhh...huh

You shoot your load into Keitaros mouth...his mouth detaches form your dick and you could see you dick covered in Keitaros saliva and a bunch of hot white liquid...

Keitaro wipes his mouth and hands you a box of tissues...guess he came prepared...