Pinky Promise

WARNING
THIS SCENE DOES CONTAIN SOMETHINGS THE READER MAY FIND UNCOMFORTABLE...SO IF YOU FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE IN ANY WAY PLEASE STOP READING ON...THANK YOU

I KNOW IM BAD A WARNINGS

==================================================================================

You don't have to read this but it's just incase you want to know why there's been a lack of me publishing and writing other chapters...

So...what can I say...I cried a lot, I've been sick, I lied, I didn't want to be here and school just started and I was sick in the toilet on the first day...fun. At one point over the summer I sort of gave up...and just stopped because I just couldn't handle it...life is difficult enough and I'm just making harder for myself everyday...also I finished OITNB and I cried for a whole day and maybe more... However I am slightly happy since K-12 is out and if you don't know what it is...I hate you..just kidding

I don't hate my work...it's just that I think what I'm writing is absolute trash...and it's just getting worse...I'm going of track and I can't keep with my own plot...so that's why I stopped during the summer since...my writing was just shit...

So if you guys have any ideas on what you want in the story to make you want to read it more...comment...just comment don't send a message since I won't reply...because I don't like doing that.

Anyway let's try and get on with this story...(which is clearly going to shit)

==================================================================================

You, Yoichi and the two other boys head back towards the camp where you could see the others gathered around eating breakfast which Aiden was cooking...naked. You fall to the floor and take sit on the grass whilst Yoichi went to go and grab you both breakfast...

Hunter: Are...you okay Kitsima...you seem...well I can't think of the right word...

Kitsima: Honestly Hunter...I don't know if I'm okay...

Hunter: Oh...why's that you can tell me...

You stare at Hunter as he says those words and notice the subtle movements he does...he pulled down his sleeves so it was just covering his palms and it looked like he was putting on a fake smile...

Hunter: Kitsima?...

Kitsima: Sorry...I Umm...I dazed out for a second...Hunter...I'm sorry.

Hunter: huh...wh-what for...?

Kitsima: I don't know..it's just that if I've done something to hurt you...then I'm so sorry...

Hunter: Kitsima...y-you haven't done anything wrong...

You could sense hunter wanted to cry right now...but he wasn't letting himself...you think you understand what he's been doing but you can't be positive...

Kitsima: Hunter. I know what your going through...

Hunter: I...uhh...kit-

You see a tear slowly fall down Hunters cheek your eyes watch it fall down onto the floor...you grab both of his hand...and look into his eyes...his eyes started to water up and his breathe was subtle...at first he looked away from your eyes but slowly turned his head to face you again...

Hunter: I can't do this anymore...

Kitsima: Hunter...No! We will fight this together...because I'm not letting you go through this alone...I've been through this alone...with no one there for me...and I'm not letting that happen to you...

Hunter: Kitsima...wh-why are you doing this?

Kitsima: Because I care about you Hunter...your precious to me...and you have a beautiful bubble butt...

Hunter laughs and wipes away his tears with his sleeve...

Kitsima: Hunter...May I see?

Hunter looks deeply at this out before nodding his head it was as he was questioning it...he pulled his sleeve to show his wrist...his hand were shaking and his breathe was heavy...

Kitsima: You don't have to if you don't want to...

Hunter: No I want to...

As Hunter finished pulling up his sleeve you could see 3 horizontal scars and one cut that had been recent...you gently pleaded you your hand on Hunters wrist and gently brushed your thumb along his scars...

Kitsima: it's okay...your okay

Hunter pulled down his sleeve and pulled up his right sleeve and which revealed was a one vertical scar...

Kitsima: Hunter...I'm so sorry...

Hunter: There's nothing to be sorry for Kitsima...I did this to myself not you.

Hunter quickly pulled down his sleeve to cover it up...however you just couldn't sit there like nothing had happened you start to raise you eyes so that both of them lock with Hunters...and then you pull him into a hug

Kitsima: I'm not letting you go until we sort this out...I promise

Hunter: Pinky promise...

Kitsima: Of course, Hunter.