A Plan For Tonight

Kitsima: I did something terrible...

Yoichi: what are you talking about?

Kitsima: I'm the reason why Hiro ran out the tent...

Yoichi: no your not...he probably got jealous that keitaro was in between your legs...

Kitsima: No...no no no no. It's something much worse

Yoichi: what are you saying Kitsima...

Kitsima: I'm saying that...

Inner Kitsima: I want to say it...but I just can't. Yoichi may react in a bad way and I don't want this to end...

Yoichi: Kitsima? You were saying...

Kitsima: I guess I'm saying...

Inner Kitsima: just say it. Just say it...just say Keitaro sucked you off!

Kitsima: No!...

Yoichi: Kitty...are you okay...

Kitsima: I...uh...

You run out the tent and try to run away because you handle the stress you look behind you expecting to see Yoichi chasing after you but he wasn't there...

You carry on running anywhere you could...you heart beats louder and louder but you couldn't stop you end up in the woods next to where we were camping but before going in you look back and you still can't see him...

Kitsima: why didn't he follow me...he must be confused...

???: Who is...

Kitsima: Waaah!. Who...what!?

???: Who's confused and not running after you...

Kitsima: I...i Umm...I'd rather not get into that...

???: that's alright...anyway shall we head back...

Kitsima: I think'll just here for a bit...

???: Yuuto...hold up...*panting* I know I said I would...go on a morning run with...you but I didn't...realise it would be that long...-

Yuuto: Good you caught up...

???: Who's this...

Yuuto: This is...I don't know...I didn't get your name...

Kitsima: It's Kitsima...

Yuuto: Well Kitsima...I'm Yuuto and this is Avan...and this is...Wait where's Knox...

Avan: oh he's sleeping...

Yuuto: But I told him to come and join us...

Avan: But it's Knox...and you know how much he loves his sleep...

You stare at the two boys arguing with each over both had there shirts of and sweat dripping from every crevice of there body...Yuuto was in his vibrant pink boxers whilst Avan was wearing shorts...they were both ripped you decide to look away but you couldn't help but glance at the obvious bulge Yuuto had in his underwear.