959-961

Chapter 959

The child does not teach, the father too.

If Hua Chenyu can become like this, Dustin Zhou would never believe it if he had nothing to do with the ancestors of the Hua family.

But he didn't expect that the ancestor of the Chinese family would be so bad that he had only this grandson in his eyes.

Dustin Zhou even considered whether to teach the Hua family a lesson.

Here Hua Chenyu woke up quickly, because of Dustin Zhou's true energy blessing, although his body was still very weak, but the wound had healed completely.

"Me, what's wrong with me?" Hua Chenyu touched his wound, "I'm all right?" He was already determined to die.

, And now suddenly came back to life again, which he could not even imagine.

Moreover, he also obtained Qianqian's forgiveness.

It can be said that Hua Chenyu's first atonement journey was still complete.

Then Hua Chenyu stood up and walked outside, he was planning to make a second atonement.

Originally, Dustin Zhou didn't plan to follow this time.

But after seeing the true face of the ancestor of the Tsinghua family, he suddenly changed his mind.

After bidding farewell to the driver, Dustin Zhou followed Hua Chenyu and the ancestor of the Hua family.

"Who is the second object of atonement?" Dustin Zhou asked.

It was just such a simple question, but the ancestor of the Hua family jumped up like a cat whose tail was stepped on.

"What's the atonement? Atonement! My grandson has already died once, and no matter how big the crime is, it has been offset. Why is there an atonement for this!" The ancestor of the Hua family said loudly.

Dustin Zhou's eyes immediately cooled down.

The reason why he followed these two people was afraid of this scene.

Hua Chenyu really wanted to atone for his sins, but the ancestors of the Hua family would definitely stop him.

Because of this price, they simply cannot afford it.

"Master, it's not that I don't admit that my family Yu'er is guilty, but the price of this atonement is too great!" "It's okay to just lose money and apologize, but if everyone wants my family Yu'er to commit suicide, how much does my family have Life is not enough to die!" The ancestor of the Hua family tried to persuade Dustin Zhou.

But Dustin Zhou just snorted.

"The price is too high? Why didn't he consider other people's feelings when he brought those girls into the men's room to be happy?" "I can only be happy but not atonement?" "The reason why I rescued Master Hua was because I saw He has the heart of redemption." "If you say he doesn't need to redeem, then the life I saved will be taken away." Dustin Zhou said lightly.

In fact, he did it for the sake of Hua Chenyu.

Because he could see that Hua Chenyu had sincerely realized his mistakes, he could only be a man again after completing the journey of redemption.

Otherwise, his entire life will be completely abolished.

As for whether he would really die in the process of atonement, it didn't matter to Dustin Zhou.

Anyway, if he is not allowed to atone for his sins, it would be better to live than die.

Sure enough, Hua Chenyu himself said, "Grandpa, don't talk about it anymore." "I have made up my mind. Originally, I owe this life to the world. The fairy said is correct." "If you stop me If I am to redeem my sins, then my life will have no meaning." Dustin Zhou nodded in satisfaction when he heard Hua Chenyu say this, then warned the ancestors of the Hua family again and left with the tiger.