737-739

Chapter 737

Ren Qingqing! Dustin Zhou and Brother Pao looked at each other, and each saw each other. There was a trace of surprise on their faces. They did not expect that this purple golden phoenix tree actually had such a statement, but it opened their eyes to the two of them. When they reached the mid-levels, they entered the Mid-levels Orchid Garden, with a huge gilt sign at the entrance. The four characters "Banshan Orchid Garden" above are powerful and powerful, as can be seen by the writing ability of the person who writes. As for the difference between the Mid-Level Orchid Garden and other places, Dustin Zhou can't say it well. He just thinks the environment here is similar to that of Green Bay Compared with the city, it is much fresher. In addition, the infrastructure in the Mid-Levels Orchid Garden is very complete. Entering the Mid-Levels Orchid Garden, less than 100 meters away, a vast lake has entered Dustin Zhou's eyes. The distance between each villa inside is very far, Dustin Zhou initially estimated that the distance between the two villas is about one mile. Such a situation, let alone the East China Sea, is rare even in the whole country. This time, it really opened his eyes. It seems that this world is only showing the tip of his iceberg.

Dustin Zhou felt a lot of feelings in his heart, and it aroused the determination to return to Zhou's family. Although Zhou's family could not be against the country's famous rich, Dustin Zhou would not take it seriously. When Dustin Zhou returns to Zhou's family, all of this will be at his fingertips, instead of letting Ren Feng say here, he can only watch. Ren Feng's home is located in Banshan Lanyuan. As one of the pioneers, he naturally owns it.

The right to choose a house.

"Sister Wu, get ready. I'm going to invite two little friends for dinner tonight." Entering the villa, Ren Feng said to the nanny with a smile as if he had changed.

If Ren Feng in the Hengfeng Building is ruthless, iron-blooded, and stern, then Ren Feng when he returns home becomes much more kind, and his speech is no longer so sharp, but much kinder.

"Where is Qingqing?" Ren Feng looked at the living room and asked if he didn't seem to see someone.

"Miss is upstairs and just came back." Wu's wife poked her head out in the kitchen and said softly.

"Well, tell her to come down, let me introduce two people to her." Ren Feng pondered for a moment, and asked Aunt Wu to call someone down.

"Come on, sit down, don't be cautious, just think of this as your home." Ren Feng turned his head to look at Dustin Zhou and Brother Pao, and said with a smile. He walked to the sofa first and sat down by himself, comfortable. Lying on the sofa, his face softened a lot.

"Hehe, I didn't expect Elder Ren to live in this place, this Mid-Levels Orchid Garden, I have only heard of it before, and I never thought I could come in here one day." Dustin Zhou smiled and said lightly.

To be honest, Dustin Zhou naturally knew about the extremely luxurious villa area like Banshan Lanyuan, even when he was still in school.

But at that time, Dustin Zhou just sighed for one or two, longing for it, thinking about which day he could see it.

Today, he really entered the Mid-Levels Orchid Garden, only to realize that there was still a huge difference from what he had heard before.

"That's nature. Mid-Levels Orchid Garden is not only a symbol of status, but being able to live here is also very important for expanding your network." Brother Pao also said with a smile.

The three of them talked about it like this, and they were basically homely.

After all, matters related to the famous company, Hengfeng Building, and Xu You can be discussed in Hengfeng Building, and there is no need to bring them home at all.