878-879-880

Chapter 878

It can be seen that Enderia Shen really longs for Zhou's mother to live in his own home.

As for the reason for this, is it because the family is too deserted and I want to find someone to come over, or it's because of Dustin Zhou. I think that after Zhou's mother comes to live, her relationship with Dustin Zhou will be much closer, then it's unclear. .

Dustin Zhou didn't think too much and agreed directly. After all, he originally planned to let Zhou Mu live here.

"Then I will arrange it," Dustin Zhou took out the phone, "By the way, your body doesn't matter." Dustin Zhou asked with some concern.

In any case, the current Enderia Shen is regarded as a wounded, and the body injured by Chang Hao has never recovered.

Originally, Dustin Zhou intended to send Enderia Shen to the hospital directly, but Enderia Shen refused.

Because Enderia Shen believes that these are just skin injuries, and there is no need to be hospitalized.

"The body is okay, I can hold it." Enderia Shen showed a reluctant smile, and his eyes flickered when he looked at Dustin Zhou.

"What? Do you have anything to say?" Dustin Zhou put away the phone and said with a smile.

Enderia Shen bit his lip and stopped talking.

"What's wrong? Just say if you have anything, is there anything we can't say between us?" Seeing Enderia Shen's attitude, Dustin Zhou became more and more curious.

When did the usual careless bing -berg president have such a side?

Even though Enderia Shen didn't look like an iceberg in front of Dustin Zhou, he still belonged to that kind of very powerful woman, very aggressive.

But in this way, she is a shy little girl at all!

This does not fit her personality at all!

"Dustin Zhou, didn't you find that there are only two of us in this entire villa?" Enderia Shen gritted his teeth and said this sentence as if he had made some determination.

After saying this, her face turned red instantly, even to the root of her neck.

Dustin Zhou froze for a moment, and quickly understood what this sentence meant!

Looking at Enderia Shen with a shy expression on his face, the heat in his heart surged, and even his breathing became much faster!

Neither person spoke, but there was no doubt that the atmosphere became a lot hotter.

Enderia Shen suddenly raised his head and looked at Dustin Zhou with dodgy eyes, "Actually, we are all grown up. Some things are normal in the adult world." Enderia Shen didn't specify what it was. , But Dustin Zhou understood it easily!

Because after some struggle, the clothes on Enderia Shen's body are a bit torn, and a large amount of snow-white skin is exposed to Dustin Zhou. With the seductive words of Enderia Shen just now, Dustin Zhou's big

The brain is also a little chaotic.

I think I'm not too young anymore, even after three years of marriage, I have never touched Mira Xie.

Is this fair?

Like Enderia Shen said, this kind of thing should be very normal in the adult world!

But I have never experienced it before!

How many people are like yourself in this world?

At this moment, how many men and women in this world are working together?