764-766

Chapter 764

"Hehe, this is a trouble. Although Xu You was taken down by you, the Xu family is a hidden family after all. The number of martial masters in the family is definitely not a small number. If the Xu family is true, it will be my help. You are also powerless to resist." Tiger Lord also gave a wry smile.

Hu Ye had some empathy for Dustin Zhou's experience. After all, what happened back then, Hu Ye will still tremble in his heart.

The Hidden Family, that is definitely energy that most people would not dare to imagine. Even the first-class family, in front of the Hidden Family, they are like flowers in the mirror, and they are instantly broken with a light touch.

"But I can't just be so discouraged. I also know what the Xu family is asking me for. During the time when the Xu family finds something wrong and sends people back, I will try to find a way." Dustin Zhou Said with a smile, and then looked at Lord Tiger.

"However, if I need Master Tiger's help at that time, I hope that Master Tiger can provide a little help, even if it helps some momentum." "Haha, don't worry, Dustin Zhou, your business is mine." When the time comes, I will definitely not stand by. During this time, you should try your best to prepare. I will try my best to help you keep an eye on anything in the East China Sea. If there is a change, I will let A Pao notify you. "Hu Ye laughed heartily.

... Farewell to Lord Tiger, Dustin Zhou and Niu Chuan left the Brilliant Hotel together.

As for Xu You's more than a dozen people, Dustin Zhou asked Lord Tiger to send someone to take care of them a bit, so as not to starve them to death.

When Dustin Zhou returned to Lvjingwan City, it was already late.

Zhou Mu and Su Xiaomeng had a busy afternoon together, preparing a sumptuous dinner.

When Dustin Zhou returned home, dinner was just half ready.

"Brother Dustin Zhou, you are back, oh, brother Dustin Zhou, what's wrong with you, you are injured!" Hearing the movement, Su Xiaomeng, who knew that Dustin Zhou had returned, was the first to trot to greet Dustin Zhou.

However, when Su Xiaomeng stood in front of Dustin Zhou and saw the bruises on Dustin Zhou's body, she was stunned.

Immediately afterwards, Su Xiaomeng's eye sockets instantly turned red, no matter what, she threw herself directly into Dustin Zhou's arms, held Dustin Zhou, and looked at the scars on Dustin Zhou's arm, and immediately burst into tears, looking very sad.

And Zhou's mother in the kitchen hurried over when she heard Su Xiaomeng's exclamation.

Seeing the scars on Dustin Zhou's body, Zhou's mother's eyes were also red. Although she hadn't cried yet, her tears had already circulated in her eyes.

"Dustin Zhou, what's the matter with you? Are you fighting with someone? What's wrong with you, does it hurt?" Zhou Mu quickly pulled Dustin Zhou onto the sofa and sat down, carefully watching Zhou.

Yang looked up.

Soon, Zhou Mu and Su Xiaomeng saw the scars everywhere on Dustin Zhou's body.

Except for the arms, there are a lot of them on the chest, back, and even the legs.

It seemed as if Dustin Zhou had just experienced a fierce battle.

In an instant, the two daughters couldn't help crying and started crying.

One big and one small, one held Dustin Zhou's hand, and the other threw in Dustin Zhou's arms. I didn't know, but thought Dustin Zhou was belching.