944-946

Chapter 944

Dustin Zhou made up his mind to help the driver, to put it bluntly, because the driver allowed him to ride in the Overlord.

Dustin Zhou didn't plan to take the Overlord car at first, but after hearing the driver's narrative, he suddenly had a plan to make a living.

Just take an overlord car, and the fare will not be paid.

As for the price, that is to help the driver get justice, and the right is to pay the fare.

So when the driver thanked Dustin Zhou, Dustin Zhou just patted him on the shoulder gently, "Don't take it to heart, I am not just helping you, this is the fare I will pay you back." Tears ate a big mouthful of abalone, and asked when his fare was so expensive.

Not to mention giving 15 million in cash, but also to help myself get justice, and also inviting myself to eat such a big table!

These things were originally impossible for him to earn by renting out for a lifetime!

The driver didn't plan to eat food, but after Dustin Zhou and Hu Ye joined forces, they asked him for a table of food, and told him that after eating it with confidence, Dustin Zhou and the others would be able to deal with the next things more safely. Just started eating.

So there was a scene in front of him. While the driver was moved by his nose and tears, he gobbled it up.

And here, Dustin Zhou and Hu Ye are also constantly searching for information.

On that day three years ago, the driver clearly remembered the date, which was indeed a lot more convenient for Dustin Zhou and Hu Ye.

Especially for Hu Ye, what a joke, Brilliant Hotel, that is his place!

In other words, Lord Tiger has absolute control in the Brilliant Hotel!

All this tells him the specific date and event. If he can't find out who did these things, then he will be a tiger master.

"It's A Chong," Hu Ye said with a green face.

It's that A Chong!

In fact, this matter has nothing to do with their Brilliant Hotel in essence.

He was a rich kid who ate at the Brilliant Hotel. Because he saw that the driver's little niece was beautiful, he suddenly became angry and took the little niece to the men's bathroom.

After coming out of the men's bathroom, the rich boy disappeared.

For the driver family, they have nowhere to find someone, they can only ask for an explanation from the Brilliant Hotel.

At this time, A Chong led the driver and his family out. It was probably that simple.

"Look, this matter has nothing to do with us, it's not our people at all, Mr. Zhou, you care about this kind of things, are you wasting our time?" Xu Wei said dissatisfied from the side.

"You shut up!" Dustin Zhou and Hu Ye said this sentence at the same time.

Xu Wei opened his eyes in shock.

Dustin Zhou said that he could still understand. After all, Dustin Zhou is indeed dragging him now, and he is different from the poor boy who used to borrow his strength by piecing together nothing.

People themselves are the emperor of warriors!

What is that concept?

In this world again.

The Emperor of Warrior can walk sideways anywhere!

Even in the royal family, you can yell without paying attention to any etiquette.