791-793

Chapter 791

Xu Wei and Xu Ran looked at each other, and they could see a little bit of horror in each other's eyes.

Obviously, the two did not expect that Dustin Zhou was not only surrounded by a martial master, but two martial masters.

The two didn't know whether these two martial masters were all Dustin Zhou's hole cards, or that there were some hole cards that Dustin Zhou did not show.

And these two possibilities, Xu Wei and Xu Ran's attitudes will be different.

If Dustin Zhou only had these two martial arts masters, then even if the two parties cooperated, they would not be the opponents of the Xu family's current line at all, and the tone would expose himself. It would be better to attack Dustin Zhou directly first.

However, if Dustin Zhou has other cards, maybe they have to consider the issue of cooperating with Dustin Zhou and how to cooperate.

"Are you Dustin Zhou?" Xu Wei's position in this line is slightly higher than Xu Ran, so this time, Xu Wei is the main subject.

"Yes, you said you want to discuss matters today, don't you even know who you want to discuss with?" Dustin Zhou said lightly, not caring about Xu Wei's initial questioning.

With such a method, it is completely meaningless for Dustin Zhou to decide the difference between the two sides before the discussion.

He wouldn't be a bit weaker in momentum because this is the Brilliant Hotel and the two martial masters sitting opposite him.

One point is weak here, one point is weak there, weak come and go, and in the end, Dustin Zhou will be led by the nose.

And this is definitely not what Dustin Zhou wants to see.

"Well, we all know what you told Ahu, but I don't know how confident you are to say that..." Xu Wei didn't care about Dustin Zhou's attitude.

When they reach their level, they dominate people with their aura from the beginning, but fortunately, they don't care so much about getting enough benefits in subsequent negotiations.

After all, if they really want to cooperate with Dustin Zhou, the enemies of both sides are the same, but the purpose is different.

Dustin Zhou just wanted the Xu family to stop being his enemy.

And they want to enter the Xu family and become the main line of the Xu family.

After Xu Wei finished speaking, he glanced at Niu Chuan and Zhou Feng intentionally or unintentionally, and the meaning was very obvious.

If you Dustin Zhou only have such a handful of cards, then sorry, we

It is impossible to achieve cooperation between them, and we even have to consider whether to keep you, lest you tell the Xu family about the things here.

And if you have other cards, don't hide yourself, just say it, so that everyone has a bottom line, and the subsequent negotiations will go smoother.

"Hehe, that's right, what I said to Lord Tiger earlier is what I really meant and what I want to talk about today." Dustin Zhou chuckled and continued.

"However, as I said before, we can cooperate and defeat the Xu family together. I can completely eliminate the hidden dangers, and you will enter the Xu family and become the main line of the Xu family." "But what do you use to cooperate with us? Just these two martial masters? I'm afraid I'm not enough!" Xu Ran suddenly said, his voice was a bit cold, obviously he was a little dissatisfied with Dustin Zhou's sincerity.