512-514

Chapter 512

For a while, Wang Wei and others all looked at Dustin Zhou. Ah, Wang Wei is right. Kong Hui is the person Wang Wei asked to participate in the performance. Now that Dustin Zhou has beaten him, he must not be able to participate in the performance. Then, the Christmas Eve activities that will start after the meeting, and the opening tomorrow For the performance of the ceremony, Dustin Zhou has to come up with an effective and feasible plan. At least, as for the people participating in the performance, Dustin Zhou always has an object and goal. Besides, now that time is tight, even if you invite some Stars, in such a short period of time, it is almost impossible for the other party to appear in a less prosperous city like Liushi. "I have my own solution to this problem, you don't need to worry about it.

Dustin Zhou was silent for a second, and then said calmly. Wang Wei was right. Time is running out and it is difficult to change a performer. But the difficulties they thought of were nothing in front of Dustin Zhou. Take the Christmas Eve event that is about to begin. Although Kong Hui cannot play, it does not mean that the event will be cancelled or cannot go on. "Zhou, I know you have your own ideas, but there are still ten Within minutes, the Christmas Eve activities will begin. Without Kong Hui, where would you let us find someone to replace him in such a short time?

"Wang Wei sneered in his heart when he saw Dustin Zhou's appearance. He felt that Dustin Zhou was already a poor man, and there was no way at all. And Dustin Zhou's own method just said, so that everyone doesn't have to worry about it, it is simply a refusal. Dustin Zhou's performance, as for the Christmas Eve activities that will begin after the meeting, Dustin Zhou certainly couldn't find anyone who could replace Kong Hui.

Are you questioning me?

Or, without him, Kong Hui, the immediate Christmas Eve activities would not go on?

"

Dustin Zhou's eyes tightened and he stared at Wang Wei abruptly.

From Wang Wei's tone just now, Dustin Zhou heard a hint of disdain, and a hint of jokes.

This shows that Wang Wei is not optimistic about himself at all, and is even waiting to see his jokes.

"How could I question you? It's just that if you don't have a suitable candidate right now, I'm afraid that the Christmas Eve activities will be cancelled." Wang Wei's heart shuddered, and he realized that he might be a little hasty, and he was caught by Dustin Zhou. See a clue.

However, Wang Wei is not at all worried about what Dustin Zhou will do, because everyone is currently in the Liushi branch, and the Liushi branch will be opened tomorrow. At this time, no matter who it is, I am afraid that he will not behave indiscriminately. , To interfere with the opening ceremony tomorrow.

"The Christmas Eve event will not be cancelled." At this moment, a crisp voice suddenly sounded.

All eyes suddenly fell on the person who spoke.

Wang Wei didn't wrinkle suddenly, he recognized the speaker, a young girl standing behind Dustin Zhou.

This girl seems to have a good relationship with Enderia Shen and Mira Xie, and she is also very close to Dustin Zhou.

Even Wang Wei knew that this girl was Asher Chen's daughter, Chen Xin.

Dustin Zhou also looked at Chen Xin in surprise, with some doubts in his heart.

At this time, he was more sensitive. Whether it was Dustin Zhou or Wang Wei, what they did or said, it is likely to have an impact on the relationship between the two parties.

In fact, as a bystander, Chen Xin does not have much standpoint to express his opinions in such a situation.

Especially when it comes to Kong Hui and the Christmas Eve activities that will begin soon, it is impossible to express opinions casually.