572-574

Chapter 572

During the call, the general manager directly stated that if Liushi Beauty is still like this within the next week, if there is no improvement, then he will withdraw the qualification of Liushi Beauty to sell Polyx products.

Although Wang Wei knew that the general manager of the Baolishi branch was introduced by Kong Shao, they also focused on Kong Hui's face.

However, the transaction between the two parties was done by the general manager and Wang Wei.

Before that, Wang Wei had repeatedly assured that Liushi Beauty would never disappoint the other party.

There are even three

Chapters of the agreement between the two parties.

But now, Kong Hui said that he would have to wait a few more days. How could this make Wang Wei not anxious and his face not ugly?

And these so-called days, I don't know how many days are.

A day is a few days, and nine days are also a few days.

The general manager of Polyx only gave Wang Wei one week.

Even within this week, the people who Kong Hui said can clean up Dustin Zhou came, and after he cleaned up Dustin Zhou, it would take a few days to reorganize the Liushi beauty makeup and restore the store to the level of the first week. of.

By that time, the day lilies were cold.

"Kong Shao, I am worried that the store will not be able to support it for a few days. Yesterday, Mr. Xu from Baolishi called me to give me the last week to restore the store to its previous level. You know, I... ..." Wang Wei didn't finish speaking, he looked at Kong Hui hesitantly.

There are some words, sometimes you don't need to finish speaking, just say the general meaning and let the other party know, it is enough.

And now Wang Wei is like this.

You Kong Hui said that someone will come out to clean up Dustin Zhou within a few days, then I will listen to you.

But my store will definitely not last for a week, and this is still the deadline you gave the person you introduced. What should you do? You Kong Shao will talk about it.

After all, even hi clay figurines have a three-point temper.

Although Wang Wei used a lot of Kong Hui's energy, after all, Wang Wei didn't have to get Kong Hui's help.

It's just that he can't swallow at once, it's stuck in his chest.

Unless there is a victory or defeat between him and Dustin Zhou, he will definitely not be reconciled.

"Hmph, you can't handle such a small matter well, how could I cooperate with you in the first place!" Kong Hui glanced at Wang Wei and snorted, his tone also very dissatisfied.

He really couldn't figure out how he would choose to cooperate with Wang Wei in the first place.

I was beaten by Dustin Zhou and injured, not only

There is no way to use the power of the family to directly attack Dustin Zhou.

Moreover, the several times that he helped Wang Wei afterwards made Kong Hui feel aggrieved.

He contacted the general manager of Polyx's Hunan branch to link Wang Wei and Liushi Beauty. He used the name of the Kong family to contact him.

Even if a large company like Polyx is just the general manager of a branch in a province, it cannot be driven by the Kong family at will.