413-415

Chapter 413

It really is her!

After all, there are too many people in China, and Changsha, as the provincial capital of Hunan Province, and now it's the transition of autumn and winter, people's pace of life has slowed down a lot, so naturally they have time to come out and play.

According to the request of the other party, this meeting was at a water bar on the side of the Yangtze River.

Dustin Zhou didn't know why the other party would choose a place like Water Bar.

But since it was the other party's request, Dustin Zhou would not refuse it rashly.

Now that I found it, I quickly found the water requested by the other party.

"Let's get some water." Seeing a somewhat shabby sign hanging outside a store of tens of square meters, several people suddenly fell silent.

How did such a place survive in such an expensive place?

Does the shopkeeper use love to generate electricity?

And looking at it, there are no people in the store now, only a couple sitting in the corner, and it looks like they are college students, and the level of consumption is extremely limited.

Even though there are countless complaints in his heart, Dustin Zhou still silently walked into this Zero Point Water.

Standing on the first floor, he took a look at himself. Except for the couple, there were only the bartenders who were watching TV with their hands on their chins.

Dustin Zhou didn't bother him either, and went straight to the second floor.

On the first floor, Dustin Zhou and the others felt that the environment in the shop was a bit gloomy. Although the lights were on, it was not bright.

But as soon as they reached the second floor, a few people suddenly felt that they were suddenly enlightened.

The Yangtze River not far away, across the huge glass, fell directly in the eye.

The view here is very good.

This was Dustin Zhou's first thought.

However, soon, his eyes and attention were attracted by a woman in the corner.

At this time, Dustin Zhou could only see the back of the woman, but this back was very familiar.

Otherwise, there is no one else on the second floor.

Looking at the time, it was already past the agreed time.

If it is said that the other party was late on purpose, there is no need for it.

So, is that woman?

Thought to himself, Dustin Zhou didn't hesitate on his feet, and walked slowly and unhurriedly towards the corner.

However, Mira Xie and Enderia Shen were still looking at the outside scenery. After seeing Dustin Zhou's actions, they suddenly felt tight and hurriedly followed.

At this time, Dustin Zhou had already come behind the woman.

"Hello." Dustin Zhou said softly, with a smile on his face, he looked approachable, without any evil thoughts, he looked like a good person, and he was also a good person who looked a little handsome.

The woman heard Dustin Zhou's words and immediately looked over.

"It's you!" Dustin Zhou was a little surprised when he saw the woman's face clearly.