902-904

Chapter 902

"Don't you say that the stock is not a free gift? Didn't you say that if someone spends money to buy Mira's stock, the money will still be returned to Mira?" "Now you know, the stock cost me 500 yuan. I bought it with money, and quickly transfer the five hundred yuan." Dustin Zhou's voice sounded in the receiver.

After hearing these words, the uncle finally heard the five hundred dollars he had just received!

Fortunately, he was still happy for a long time, thinking that someone had turned the wrong way.

Only now did he know that Dustin Zhou bought the stock for the five hundred yuan!

Spent 500 yuan to buy 10% of his shares!

It's just being fooled!

Although this 10% of the shares belonged to Mira Xie, he shouldn't have any emotions.

However, he had long felt that the entire Xie Group belonged to him!

How could he accept this situation!

Uncle Xie was very irritable, and when he wanted to swear, Dustin Zhou directly hung up the phone.

At this time, he almost angered the uncle of the Xie family.

He angrily told everyone in the Xie family about the incident. After hearing this, the others were also full of anger, and the sentiment was excited for a while.

But what can they do if they are angry?

No one cares about them at all.

Here, after Dustin Zhou transferred the money to Mira Xie, he let Mira Xie plan to start a new company.

As for himself, he began to arrange a way out for his departure.

No one knows when the Xu family will take action, he must go to the holy mountain as soon as possible!

Forcing himself to fall asleep early, Dustin Zhou quietly left the villa the next day before Mira Xie was up.

At the first stop, he found Lord Tiger, explained the general situation, and asked by the way, "Do you think that the Xu family will have the emperor of warriors?" Both Lord Tiger and Xu Wei stared at each other.

They used to be from the Xu family, and Dustin Zhou would ask them this way.

Hu Ye shook his head. He is actually not a big senior, at least he is a junior in front of Xu Wei.

So he has no say in this matter.

Xu Wei was silent for a while before speaking slowly.

"We have been away from the Xu family for too long, too long. It is not clear what will happen in the past few decades." "But one thing is certain. Before we left the Xu family, the Xu family had more than fifty A martial master, but there is not a martial emperor!" "Of course, among the more than fifty martial masters, many people have infinitely approached the martial emperor. In these decades, there may be such a person. It may be a breakthrough." Dustin Zhou's heart suddenly became cold when he heard these words.

Although it's possible to find a holy mountain

The way to defeat the Emperor of Warriors, but no one knows whether this sentence is true or false.

Even if it is true, he may not be able to find it. Even if he finds it, he may not be able to come back alive. There are too many variables in it, so he still holds a trace of luck.

What if the Xu family has no emperor of warriors?

But judging from Xu Wei's words, it seems that the possibility of Xu Family owning the Emperor of Martial Arts is not very small, which made him fall into despair for a while.