653-655

Chapter 653

Liu Xue suddenly felt that Dustin Zhou was even more mysterious.

Dustin Zhou easily obtained the qualifications of graduate students under the name of Professor Shao Zekai, which so many people couldn't ask for.

Moreover, those who become the graduate students of Professor Shao Zekai, who are not crazy studying, want to leave a good impression on Professor Shao Zekai, so as to lay a solid foundation for their future.

But now, let alone studying, Dustin Zhou has never even gone to class.

Liu Xue was speechless, she

I don't know what to say anymore.

She couldn't think of anything to praise Dustin Zhou, and she didn't know how to praise Dustin Zhou.

Could it be that he doesn't go to class?

Liu Xue couldn't tell.

All the way, Dustin Zhou and Liu Xue talked about it, and it was basically some interesting things that happened in Tunghai University in recent years.

In fact, since Dustin Zhou graduated from Donghai University, he has basically not paid much attention to what happened in the school.

After all, his presence in school was very low.

Low status, average academic performance, and average club activities... At Tunghai University, Dustin Zhou's sense of presence was very low, and even in his class, he was not so famous.

Those who are famous will always be those who are rich, well-learned, and active.

It happened that Dustin Zhou was not one of them.

If Dustin Zhou really had a sense of existence, then it was probably the matter of his marriage to Mira Xie, but he was a son-in-law, and many of his classmates at the time knew about it.

Soon, the two came to the Mountain Mist Clubhouse.

Dustin Zhou got out of the car and checked the time, only four o'clock in the afternoon.

At this time, Asher Chen should be in the office on the top floor of the club.

The Mountain Mist Club has three floors.

In the lobby on the first floor, all members who have established the clubhouse can enter.

Both the second and third floors require certain qualifications to enter.

Dustin Zhou greeted Liu Xue, and he was about to go first to find Asher Chen.

However, before Liu Xue could park the car, two people, a man and a woman, came over.

There was a smile on their faces.

The man's smile is sunny, generous and confident.

The woman's smile made people feel comfortable, but Dustin Zhou frowned slightly.

He could feel that there was something wrong with the man's gaze looking at Liu Xue. At least, it was different from his gaze looking at Liu Xue. There was purpose in this gaze.

As for the woman, although she seemed to have a bright smile on her face, Dustin Zhou could see it.

When this woman looked at Liu Xue, jealousy and resentment flashed across her eyes.

This makes Dustin Zhou a little strange.

These two people seem to know Liu Xue, otherwise they wouldn't be able to just come over like this.