689-691

Chapter 689

On the other side, Zhang Yong and Tong Yan completely widened their eyes, staring at Gu Ming who was kneeling, they couldn't believe what they saw.

Zhang Yong blinked his eyes vigorously, trying to confirm whether what he saw was true.

Tong Yan also rubbed her eyes fiercely, wanting to see if her eyes were blurred.

However, no matter how many times they rubbed them, they opened their eyes again, and what they saw was that Gu Ming just knelt in front of Dustin Zhou.

how can that be!

Both of them were completely shocked and couldn't speak at all.

Tong Yan is a little better. After all, she has never had any contact with Gu Ming, nor does she have any direct feelings about Gu Ming's true status in Mingyang.

Therefore, although she is shocked in her heart, most of it is based on the reaction of her boyfriend Zhang Yong.

Zhang Yong is different.

He has been in contact with Gu Ming for a long time, nearly half a year.

Therefore, Zhang Yong knows Gu Ming very well.

It is precisely because of his understanding that Zhang Yong is so shocked now.

Zhang Yong opened his mouth slightly, wanting to say something, but found that he couldn't speak at all, and he didn't know what he should say.

Zhang Yong looked back and forth on Gu Ming and Dustin Zhou, and suddenly found that his brain was not enough.

Why? Originally aloft, even if I spent a huge price, I was just a person who got on the line with the other party and reached a secret cooperation. At this time, he would kneel on the ground and apologize to others.

And the son-in-law of that cousin's family, a useless rubbish, an ordinary employee of the famous company, at this moment is like a superior king who can decide the life and death of others at a glance, standing in front of Gu Ming, watching Gu calmly. Ming knelt down, apologized and admitted his mistake, but the expression on his face remained unchanged, like an ancient well.

At this moment, Gu Ming's heart trembled fiercely. He wanted to hear Dustin Zhou speak, he wanted to hear Dustin Zhou say to forgive himself and let the past go.

but none.

Not a word.

Dustin Zhou seems to be looking at himself, examining

Yourself.

At this moment, Gu Ming suddenly felt that he had not done enough, he just kept apologizing and admitting his mistakes, but all of this was not just his own fault.

In a well-known company, cooperating with some outsiders to get some benefits, and at the same time help the company expand sales channels, so that hello and good things are originally a hidden rule.

So, why is Dustin Zhou only angry with himself?

Is that because I just prepared to teach that Liu Xue?

And Liu Xue said at the beginning that she was waiting for someone here.

Before Gu Ming didn't believe it, he thought it was a lie that Liu Xue didn't want to talk to herself and deliberately made up.

But now it seems that Liu Xue and others are clearly Dustin Zhou.

And the reason why I provoke Liu Xue was because Zhang Yong encouraged him.