926-928

Chapter 926

Xu Tianlong's first reaction was that Dustin Zhou was talking nonsense.

Isn't this obvious nonsense?

What is he Dustin Zhou?

A character who can't even be regarded as a martial master, but can defeat the martial master?

Xu Tianlong felt that until now, the way to defeat the emperor of warriors must be something like a magic weapon or weapon.

Even if he was killed, he would not think of it, that method really was to directly turn Dustin Zhou into a martial master.

"Boy, if you really get something in the trial, I advise you to hand it over honestly!" Xu Tianlong said with a nasty expression, "No matter the method is a magic weapon or a weapon, obviously, use The person with that kind of weapon must be an existence that is infinitely approaching the emperor of the warrior, not an ordinary person like you who is not even a master of the warrior." "Our common enemy is the main line of the Xu family, so you will We will definitely not treat you badly if you hand it over!" Dustin Zhou smiled.

He was laughing at Xu Tianlong's shamelessness.

"Infinitely approaching the existence of the emperor of warriors? Isn't Niu Chuan? If there is such a thing, I will definitely give it to Niu Chuan instead of you, right?" Facing Dustin Zhou, it didn't matter. Xu Tianlong also smiled faintly.

He laughed because he thought Dustin Zhou was so stupid.

"Boy, you finally told the truth, right? You really got something in the illusion." "Then there is nothing to say

Now, hand over the things and I will let you down the mountain.

"If you don't hand it over, then you may not be able to leave this holy mountain.

"Now that he was sure of what Dustin Zhou had obtained, Xu Tianlong removed all his disguise and directly tore his face with Dustin Zhou. He didn't tell Dustin Zhou any truth, but directly gave Dustin Zhou two choices. First. , Take out things, you can live. Second, don't take out things, just die, and then he takes the things and leaves. It's that simple. Of course, even if Dustin Zhou really hands over the things, then he will do the same Killed Dustin Zhou. The reason is very simple. He has completely offended Dustin Zhou. The two have become enemies. It is impossible to trust each other as before. Moreover, for Xu Tianlong who got the things, Dustin Zhou's There is no value anymore. In that case, why should he keep Dustin Zhou? He is not afraid that Dustin Zhou will not give it, because he has already planned to grab it. "Be careful, Yang brother!

"Subconsciously, Niu Chuan directly guarded Dustin Zhou's body. And stared at Xu Tianlong with stern eyes, "Old Pifu, you are too shameless!"

"Brother Yang got this thing through the trial, but you didn't get it. Why are you so anxious for it now?

"Like you said, we are an alliance. As long as Brother Yang gets something, he can defeat the Emperor of Martial Arts. This is also a good thing for your Xu family. Why do you have to fight against each other?

"The honest Niu Chuan is still trying to persuade Xu Tianlong. But it is obviously meaningless to do so, Xu Tianlong sneered directly, "Stop talking nonsense, just say you can't take that thing."

"Don't think about it!"

"Niu Chuan guarded Dustin Zhou tightly, with a look of death. Dustin Zhou felt warm in his heart and stretched out his hand to push him aside. Faced directly with Xu Tianlong and other three martial masters, he said uprightly, "I said. I didn't get anything.