950-952

Chapter 950

Seeing Lord Wolf also completely gave up on himself, Hua Chenyu threatened directly.

This kind of person is a typical bullying and afraid of hardship.

Hu Ye and Dustin Zhou were already clearly on the opposite side of him, so he didn't have any temperament towards Dustin Zhou and Hu Ye, he was simply afraid.

Afraid that Dustin Zhou would beat him.

But Lord Wolf is different. Lord Wolf has been very polite to him so far, so he decided on Lord Wolf.

If Lord Wolf doesn't care about him, he will threaten Lord Wolf severely.

Of course, this approach can only deal with fools.

If Lord Wolf was a fool, he might really turn around at this time and stand in front of him again.

But unfortunately, Lord Wolf is not a fool.

Lord Wolf did stop and turned around.

"What did you say?" Lord Wolf asked.

"If you don't help me stop them today, I will kill your whole family!" Hua Chenyu continued to threaten.

Lord Wolf smiled, smiling happily.

"Hu Ye and they dare to beat you, you are so good to them, crying father and mother." "I'm just being kind to you, you treat me like this?" "You are forcing me How many slaps you too?" Lord Wolf looked at Hua Chenyu with a playful expression.

He seems to have never noticed that this young master of the Chinese family is so stupid.

Does it really have no IQ at all?

He came over, raised his hand and slapped Hua Chenyu, "Are you still killing my whole family?" Hua Chenyu was stunned, covering his face in disbelief.

How come even Lord Wolf started smoking himself?

"You, do you dare to hit me?" he asked.

In this scene, when Dustin Zhou beat him

So similar.

Of course, the results are similar.

Lord Wolf not only slapped him a few times, but even kicked him to the ground.

"I'm the one who beat you! Are you still killing my whole family?" "Believe it or not I'll take your dog's life now?" Lord Wolf said viciously.

This sentence finally made Hua Chenyu feel terrified.

He had never been so wronged before, and finally couldn't help crying.

Today, he is a bit miserable, and the ones who have been beaten are a little bit underwhelming.

"I, I was wrong, Lord Wolf, please forgive me, I will not retaliate against you." Hua Chenyu cried and said.

"Why don't you say that and it's over?" "You have to be beaten by others to speak well? Are you not forcing others to beat you?" Lord Wolf said with some intent. The feeling of rich second generation is really cool.

After kicking Hua Chenyu's feet fiercely, Lord Wolf threw off a threat, "If I dare to beat Master's idea, Master will kill you at all costs!" According to Hua Chenyu's character, I heard this. After saying this, he really didn't dare to fight Lord Wolf's idea after eight achievements.

Because he is indeed a bully and afraid of hard work, he only bullies those who let him bully. If anyone does not let him bully, he will treat the other person as a grandfather.