635-637

Chapter 635

"At present, our company's market coverage in the East China Sea has reached

It is more than 80%, and among them, the farthest sales point is in Qingfeng District.

"Mr. Zhou, the news that I just got is that three sales shops in Qingfeng District have problems at the same time.

"Sara Ye's face was a bit heavy. There was a problem with the three sales stores in Qingfeng District, and it was just passed over. She didn't even take a closer look, so she came directly to inform Dustin Zhou. After all, Qingfeng District is the farthest away from Mingyang's headquarters. , But the market share is not small. The population of the entire Qingfeng District is the largest in Donghai City, and the consumer base is also the largest. And Mingyang's sales stores in Qingfeng District are only three, and now these three sales stores If something goes wrong, it means that Mingyang's market share in Qingfeng District will shrink significantly. Even, it will affect the entire Mingyang company's layout in Donghai City. "What's the problem?"

Dustin Zhou raised his eyebrows and said lightly. Dustin Zhou didn't care about the problems in Qingfeng District at all. This was just a trial by some people. The place where the problem occurred was the furthest distance from the headquarters of Mingyang Company, so we can deal with it. It is more cumbersome, and the harm caused should have a smaller impact on Mingyang's headquarters. Dustin Zhou can understand the reasons for those people doing this. But he wants to give him Dustin Zhou a disarm. This is to tell him Dustin Zhou through this incident. In the East China Sea, it's not that you Dustin Zhou has the final say. There are still many people who dismiss you at all, but as long as you are arrogant, then naturally someone will be able to get you and the famous company into trouble. Those people have this self-confidence and perhaps this strength. But in Dustin Zhou's view, all of this is nothing but imaginary. As long as they dare not really showdown with themselves, then they are always in a favorable position. "Three Qingfeng District One of the sales stores announced that it was closed due to financial reasons, and the other two, which blatantly breached the contract, put cosmetics from other companies in the sales stores.

"Sara Ye said in a deep voice. These problems seem to be nothing. Bankruptcy is bankruptcy. This cannot be prevented by manpower. Moreover, they don't have to manage whether others will go bankrupt. As for breach of contract, the company's legal affairs are famous. There are still people on duty in the department, and such things can be handled by them. The two sales stores in the district want to compete with the famous company on this, or they are a little immature. "What's the matter?

Isn't it easy to solve it?

Dustin Zhou said with a smile, he even felt that Sara Ye had made some fuss. In fact, she did not even need to deal with such things. Any leader in the headquarters in charge of these can easily handle it. Not to mention, it will trouble Dustin Zhou. Mr. Zhou,

Things are not as simple as you think. These three sales stores are the only three sales stores of our company in Qingfeng District. Qingfeng District has a large population, a large market share, and messy cosmetics brands..." Next, Sara Ye explained the details I repeated the situation one by one. At this time, Dustin Zhou finally understood why Sara Ye looked so dignified. Although Qingfeng District is the farthest from the headquarters of the famous company, it has the largest population, the largest area, and very Good business prospects. More importantly, Qingfeng District is very inclusive, and there are no less than ten cosmetic brands in the entire region. Among these ten, the scale of the three sales stores of Mingyang Company can only be ranked second to last There are several other cosmetic brands, all of which are well-known in the country, and even four in the world. Under such circumstances, Qingfeng District has become a well-known company of the same scale as those of the same scale, or even much stronger than itself. The area where cosmetic companies are competing for competition. Whoever can gain a firm foothold in Qingfeng District will naturally have a certain position. Even if anyone can win the sales outlets of other brands in Qingfeng District, their company's position will be even better. Go up one floor. Mingyang has three sales stores, which are very weak. They are equivalent to a piece of sweet and pastry. Many people want to rush to bite off a few pieces of meat. And these three sales stores, before, were not even Few people have already started. However, because Mingyang Company has developed so fast in the past six months, some people are a little afraid and did not immediately take action. But now, those people can't help, or say, they have follow Nowadays, well-known companies are striving to compete, and they are confident to swallow the strength of these three sales stores. "Is it that I am thinking wrong?"