536-538

Chapter 536

"His name is Jiang Feng. He is the adopted son of my father.

Unexpectedly, Dustin Zhou's bodyguard was so strong that even Jiang Feng would not be able to subdue the opponent for a while.

Although these Zhangjia Nursing Homes could not cause much harm to them, they have been around them, but they also made them useless and unable to help Jiang Feng at all.

"Quick fight and quick decision, the idea is a bit hard, first break through these enclosures, and leave with Shao Jiang." One of them shouted in a deep voice, and then fisted like wind, and suddenly, the Zhangjia Nursing Home besieged him back again and again. , And soon revealed a gap.

And he also took the opportunity to break through this gap and rushed to Jiang Feng.

He wants to support Jiang Feng, at least, to cover Jiang Feng to leave.

And as this person broke through, the other seven people shot more and more fiercely.

Suddenly, the many nursing homes of the Zhang family could not support it.

"You go backstage, there should be nothing wrong with Sister Ling, I will help them." Seeing this, Dustin Zhou also shook his head helplessly.

Although he didn't have much hope for Zhangjia Nursing Home, he was still disappointed when he saw this scene.

Twenty or thirty people, even eight people can't handle it.

However, at this moment, Dustin Zhou had forgotten. When he was in Zhang's house before, he beat Zhang Lun and Zhang Tao and his son in front of more than a dozen nursing homes. At that time, Zhang's nursing home, but even him and Neither Niu Chuan can deal with it.

After sending Jiang Yan and Rocket Girl Sanxiao to the backstage and handing them to Sister Ling to look after them, Dustin Zhou also turned around and joined the battle.

Dustin Zhou judged that although the strength of these eight people was very strong, there was still a certain gap between them and himself.

Coupled with the fact that there are so many Zhangjia Nursing Institutes on the sidelines to help, it adds a little chaos to these people from time to time.

Dustin Zhou is confident to deal with them.

Soon, the balance of battle tilted with Dustin Zhou's joining.

These seven people had barely supported them under the siege of twenty or thirty nursing homes, and now they have joined Dustin Zhou who is not weaker than them, and it is even more difficult to resist.

So soon, these seven people were beaten back by Dustin Zhou.

"Time is running out, I won't play with you, but don't disrupt our opening ceremony." Seeing that the overall situation has been set, Dustin Zhou said with a smile, shouting to Niu Chuan.

"Chuanzi, speed it up!" As Dustin Zhou's voice fell, Niu Huan, who had been playing back and forth with Jiang Feng, seemed to have changed a person suddenly. The movements on his hands became sharp, and his shots were quick and fast. Hate, almost made Jiang Feng difficult to fight.

"How is it possible!" Jiang Feng stared at Niu Chuan. He couldn't figure out why someone who was just as good as him just now became so powerful, even he couldn't resist.

Is this person always in

Clumsy?

Jiang Feng's face was gloomy, looking at everyone who had been beaten by Dustin Zhou in a row, a trace of hatred flashed in his eyes.