554-556

Chapter 554

Thinking of this, Shen Hai and Zhao Cheng looked at each other, and both saw a touch of joy in each other's eyes.

They are right!

"How? You should believe me now, right? Even without Dustin Zhou, no

Mingyang company, we can also manage this store well, it may not be the next famous company!

Wang Weiwei said awe-inspiringly, stretching out his arms and embracing Fang Qiu in a gesture of reprimanding Fang Qiu. "Haha, what are the words of President Wang? Haven't we been with President Wang all the time?

Ding Junfeng laughed and said, his eyes flickered slightly, and he glanced at Shen Hai and Zhao Cheng, and then quickly avoided them. "Yes, I didn't expect President Wang to have this relationship. There is Baolishi." Even if there is no famous company's products, we don't have to worry at all!

"That's right, Mr. Wang, it seems that this time, Dustin Zhou's face is about to be slapped by you. If this spreads out, your face will be extremely glorious!"

"Haha, everyone knows that Dustin Zhou is an arrogant and domineering person. He has never cared about other people's feelings and opinions. Now President Wang has ridiculed him fiercely to let him know that this world is not about leaving him. Can't turn.

"... With Ding Junfeng taking the lead, the other people naturally followed the flattery. Soon, only Shen Hai and Zhao Cheng were left in the room without talking. "Why?

Shen Hai, Zhao Cheng, do you have any comments?

Ding Junfeng cast his eyes slightly, and there was a trace of sarcasm from the corners of his mouth, which was not hidden. When the others saw it, they also looked at Shen Hai and Zhao Cheng with deep eyes. Shen Hai and Zhao Cheng smiled bitterly in their hearts when they saw it. I should have thought that I would be treated like this for a long time. Actually speaking, I really stayed in the same boat with Wang Wei, Ding Junfeng and the others, and Shen Hai and Zhao Cheng just got on the bus halfway. The two were still standing on Ye Fang's side and confronting Wang Wei. Now that Wang Wei and the others are prepared for them, it's normal. "Yes, Mr. Wang's methods are so good. Isn't it right to come to Dustin Zhou? I would think that Mr. Wang has this kind of relationship with Baolishi.

"Congratulations, Mr. Wang. From now on, this Liushi branch, but you alone have the final say. I will definitely take your lead!

Shen Hai and Zhao Cheng were helpless and could only offer a compliment. After all, everyone is on the same boat, and it is naturally not a good thing to be treated so differently by others. Seeing that they are so obedient, Wang Wei and Ding Junfeng agree. After a glance, the corners of the mouth raised slightly, very satisfied. And because of the presence of Polyx, coupled with the appearance of the Rocket Girl and the ambassador on the opening ceremony, the traffic and attention brought to the Liushi branch, even if There is no famous company product in the branch, and it has not affected the popularity of the branch in the slightest. One week passed quickly. During this week, the business of the Liushi branch was very hot. Although it has not reached the East China Sea, Changsha

The flagship store is as popular, but it is also very popular. Looking at the entire pedestrian street in Liushi, there is no store that can compare with the Liushi branch.

In order to express his determination to draw a clear line from Dustin Zhou, Wang Wei directly changed the name of the Liushi branch.

"Liushi Beauty Makeup." Wang Wei looked at the rebuilt plaque with a smile of excitement at the corner of his mouth.

This week, although the business in the store was very good, the daily turnover and profit were very generous, but Wang Wei was always vigilant.

Although Dustin Zhou previously said to give Wang Wei a chance, let him play by himself.