515-517

Chapter 515

When Enderia Shen and Mira Xie heard this, they immediately looked over and found that several people were familiar, but they couldn't tell who they were.

"Hey, isn't that Niu Chuan? Why is he in the crowd?" Suddenly, Enderia Shen exclaimed, pointing at a man in the crowd and shouting, his face was full of shock.

And looking in the direction Enderia Shen was pointing, Mira Xie, Jiang Yan, and Ling sister also saw Niu Chuan.

Suddenly, I was very surprised.

"No wonder you didn't see Niu Chuan, and thought he hadn't come down at the hotel. Unexpectedly, you were arranged into the crowd. If this is the case, then, those familiar people, shouldn't you find them for help?" Enderia Shen seemed to understand Dustin Zhou's arrangement, nodded again and again, and said suddenly.

"They are all Zhang's nursing homes. I just borrowed them to use them. What's more, we are also cooperating with Zhang's on this branch project. They have this responsibility and obligation to provide assistance." Dustin Zhou said with a smile. No more concealment, he told all his arrangements.

It turned out that Dustin Zhou had already made arrangements for the first time the Christmas Eve activities were scheduled.

Call Mr. Zhang Taiyan, find some Zhangjia Nursing Homes, and under the leadership of Niu Chuan, escort the Christmas Eve activities.

In fact, Dustin Zhou did not expect Chen Xin to perform on stage.

After all, the person Wang Wei suggested before was Kong Hui, and Dustin Zhou didn't know what kind of person Kong Hui was.

From Wang Wei's mouth, Dustin Zhou also knew that Kong Hui had a certain reputation in Liushi, so in order to prevent accidents, Dustin Zhou took precautions.

In the end, I didn't expect that things went beyond everyone's expectations. It turned out that Chen Xin would perform on stage. However, in this case, Niu Chuan and Zhangjia Nursing Home would be more able to play their role in maintaining the stability of the crowd.

Once anyone changes and wants to crowd towards the stage, they will be held down by Niu Chuan or Zhang's nursing home.

As Dustin Zhou said all his arrangements, not only Enderia Shen, Mira Xie, Jiang Yan, and Ling sister understood, but Ye Fang and others also understood.

At this time, these ten

Several people looked at Dustin Zhou with awe and admiration at the same time.

They didn't expect that Dustin Zhou could think so much, and take preventive measures in advance.

And this is something they did not expect.

When I thought of what accidents would happen if Dustin Zhou hadn't taken precautions in advance, then the consequences would be hard to imagine.

In short, these leaders are held accountable, responsible and responsible for the aftermath.

Major rules may directly affect the normal opening of the Liushi branch.

In that case, their contributions during this period, as well as all the previous investments, will be instantly wiped out.

"Hiss!" Everyone immediately took in air-conditioning, and their hearts shuddered.

In the next second, everyone cast a grateful look at Dustin Zhou.

Without Dustin Zhou's advance arrangements, it would be almost impossible to say that there would be no accidents based on the current situation.

Just what they saw could cause turmoil, and there were several people.