650-652

Chapter 650

Sure enough, it was stated in the document that the two sales outlets did not admit to breach of contract at all, and they were confident that they were not afraid to file a lawsuit against the famous company.

This is not beyond Dustin Zhou's expectations.

As for the media listed later, Dustin Zhou also took it seriously.

Because of these media, there is a 90% probability of being related to the people behind the Qingfeng District incident.

So, as long as you look at these media, you can roughly guess who is behind the scenes in Qingfeng District.

.

Sure enough, Dustin Zhou looked at the media listed on the file, his mouth raised slightly.

Media like the "Donghai Evening News" are impressively listed.

Dustin Zhou thought of many possibilities in an instant.

All the media involved in the above reports are excluded by the Donghai City Media Industry Association.

In other words, they all made some false reports before, violating industry standards that the media should abide by.

In other words, they all have a criminal record.

"It's all a group of people who only dared to hide behind." Dustin Zhou smiled. After reading it, he left the file on the table at will, not looking at it again.

In his opinion, the contents of this document only confirmed some things for him.

That is, the people behind the Qingfeng District incident are not so scary, and I am afraid that they are inseparable from the big families in the East China Sea.

"Zhou, do we really need to make some preparations? They are only plotting against Qingfeng District, but no one knows that they will be tempted to that place next." Sara Ye asked in a deep voice.

As Dustin Zhou's assistant, she naturally has to consider all aspects.

After all, Sara Ye was also very helpless for such a calm person like Dustin Zhou.

And Enderia Shen also finished reading the document, turned his head, his eyes also fell on Dustin Zhou, his eyes were full of meanings waiting for Dustin Zhou's answer.

"There is no need to do anything. During the Spring Festival, they just want us to mess around at this juncture, and then they can make trouble from it and bring the entire famous company into the vortex." Dustin Zhou slightly jawed, His eyes gradually became deeper.

"However, we can't really just do nothing." After thinking about it, Dustin Zhou slowly smiled.

"The other party wants us to mess around during the Spring Festival, so we will let them expose themselves as they wish." "On this point, I will design a plan in the next few days and post it when the time comes. Give it to Sister Qian. Then you hand it to the company's Commerce Department and Legal Department. They will know what to do when they see the plan." Dustin Zhou smiled and was very happy.

Because at this moment, an idea in his heart has slowly formed.

Moreover, this idea will definitely be very interesting.

I just don't know if those behind the scenes will see through their plans.

"Okay." Sara Ye was helpless, but since Dustin Zhou said so, she could only choose to believe in Dustin Zhou.

After telling Sara Ye some more, Dustin Zhou let her go to work first.

Dustin Zhou looked at Enderia Shen. He had something to ask, otherwise he might not be able to sleep at night.