914-915-916

Chapter 914

Dustin Zhou looked at Niu Chuan speechlessly, wondering whether Niu Chuan had been single for too long, and even his view of feelings was distorted?

What kind of love is this special?

Does the girl agree to your love?

Speaking of which, this matter has a dime relationship with other girls!

As soon as the spiritual girl came up, she said that the girl seduce her spiritual boy, and the spiritual boy never refuted it from beginning to end.

But Dustin Zhou, who had witnessed the whole process, knew that the girl didn't even know the mental boy.

Not to mention seduce, it's always the mental lads harassing girls.

Niu Chuan was moved by such love, which made Dustin Zhou a little speechless.

However, he didn't bother Niu Chuan immediately, because his instinct told him that there would be other stories between these people.

After all, it's not surprising what kind of things such a weird person can do.

Soon, the quiet older brother came.

He was a big man with a big face, with a big gold chain hanging around his neck, sunglasses on his face, and a pair of slippers under his feet.

The two younger brothers followed the eldest brother. When they came over, they asked very arrogantly, "Quiet, what's the matter? Who bullied you?" Jingjing directly retracted into the eldest brother's arms, with a charming expression pointing to the spirit. Boys and girls, "It's this pair of dog men and women." "This woman seduce my husband away!" "Yeah, this is not a strong son, what's the matter, now that the wings are hard, dare to bully Quiet?" Big brother He walked over and patted the face of the spirit boy and asked.

The mental boy is obviously called Qiangzi, his face is gloomy, and he stares at his elder brother for a while, "Big brother, this matter has nothing to do with you." "I and Jingjing are peacefully breaking up with me. You can still talk to me because of this. Turn your face?" "How about I turned my face with you? Dare to bully Jingjing, how about I just hit you?" The eldest brother didn't talk nonsense and kicked the strong son to the ground.

Qiangzi got up from the ground a little embarrassed, staring at his elder brother and said, "Anyway, I have broken up, what do you want to do!" "How?" The eldest brother thought for a while, and quietly pulled behind him. Come and embrace it, "If you want to talk about it, then my little baby has the final say." "My baby, what do you want to do now?" "Discount the legs of this pair of dogs and men!" Quiet and very ruthless. Spicy said.

"Okay!" The eldest brother directly agreed, and then looked at Qiangzi and the girl, "I heard, did you break your leg by yourself? Or do you want me to do it?" At this moment, Qiangzi panicked, "Big Brother , Brother, I was wrong, don't discount my legs!" "Can I make peace with Jingjing? Jingjing, you can forgive me, I'm just a momentary obsession!" And the girl is sure

Even more panicked, she gestured aggrievedly, saying that this matter had nothing to do with her, but it was a pity that no one paid any attention to her.

"Go away, my old lady will be disgusting when she sees you! Tell you the truth, elder brother has chased me for a long time, now I am going to be with eldest brother, please stay away from me!" "You have broken my heart Broken the hadron, it's impossible for the two of us!" Said quietly, looking at the hadron lying on the ground with contempt.

"I heard that I didn't have a strong son, don't blame me for this. Now Jingjing doesn't like you anymore, so you can be beaten honestly!" The eldest brother is also proud.