722-724

Chapter 722

Obviously, Dustin Zhou's words surprised Ren Feng.

After all, it is not impossible to investigate Dustin Zhou and Mingyang's information with Ren Feng's ability.

Even Ren Feng has already investigated Dustin Zhou's incidents when he was in elementary school, and he also knows that Dustin Zhou's biggest reliance now is the famous company and

The Su family, Asher Chen from the Mountain Mist Club.

However, Ren Feng knew in his heart that to deal with people like Xu You, relying on these forces alone would not help at all.

If nothing else, the information between the two parties alone is not symmetrical enough.

The Su family, the famous company, and the Mountain Mist Club can easily find the information, so there is nothing to hide from the details.

However, for the group of Xu You, apart from knowing that the other party is from the Xu family of the Donghai Hidden Family, they don't know any other information.

Even the Xu family of the Hidden Family in the East China Sea is very vague.

Therefore, Ren Feng was really surprised when Dustin Zhou said he had a way to deal with those people like Xu You.

In fact, a few days ago, the people like Xu You had already come to the door and directly requested that the sales store of the famous company be taken down.

The exchange price given by Xu You and the others is also not bad, enough to make money back, and still have a lot of profits.

But Ren Feng refused.

Xu You didn't insist too much, but before leaving, he gave Ren Feng a time limit.

Seven days.

Seven days later, on the fourth day of the first month, the day the market opens, he will come again.

At that time, Xu You didn't want to hear any rejection.

Even if the voice of rejection came from his Ren Feng.

Ren Feng silently, he naturally knew that in Xu You's opinion, he had the confidence to speak like this.

Even if Ren Feng's position in the East China Sea is very important, even if he is the patriarch of the first-class family, many of them are back in front of Ren's cover, but in Xu You's eyes, Ren Feng is just a person with a bit of strength, he thought If you want to move, you can still move.

Not only Ren Feng looked at Dustin Zhou, he was full of doubts, gathered Niu Chuan, Pao Ge and others also looked at Dustin Zhou in surprise.

Because, in this case, Dustin Zhou hadn't told them before, nor had he talked to them.

Now suddenly speaking, if he can't come up with any good way to persuade Ren Feng, the consequences may be unpredictable.

Feeling the confused eyes of the audience, Dustin Zhou also smiled bitterly in his heart.

Originally, a person like Xu You from the Xu family of the hidden family, Dustin Zhou didn't want to rush into conflict with the other party before he could not figure out the true details of the other party.

But now it seems that he does not want to conflict with others, but others do not think so.

Within a few days, he won eight stores in Putuo District one after another, and the methods were tough and cruel, and it didn't seem like he could speak well.