479-481

Chapter 479

"Since it is a discussion and cooperation, it is natural that professionals will come. I will not intervene and let Mr. Sun come." Dustin Zhou said with a smile, nodding to Sun Yue.

And Dustin Zhou said so, so the next thing, let Sun Yue take over.

However, Dustin Zhou still has some doubts. Since he is asking Sun Yue to negotiate, who will the Zhang family discuss?

"Hehe, since it's Mr. Sun, please come to the meeting room, I'm ready." Old man Zhang Taiyan said with a smile, and stood up slowly with a cane.

However, at this moment, his body still trembled slightly. Obviously, his previous weakness had not been fully healed, so he exerted force for a while, and was a little unstable.

Dustin Zhou saw this scene keenly, and he knew in his heart that he naturally knew that Grandpa Zhang Taiyan was unsteady because he had not fully recovered from the poisoning.

If it was before, Dustin Zhou found that the old man was unsteady, maybe

I'm going to take the initiative to help me.

But now it's different. Since the old man Zhang Taiyan has not fully recovered, but he tried to pretend to recover and he was intact, he must have his own intentions.

And he did all this just to show Dustin Zhou that he was very healthy.

In this case, the old man would naturally not want Dustin Zhou to see some flaws.

Old man Zhang Taiyan walked very slowly. For nearly ten minutes, a few people came to the meeting room.

At this time, there were already several people in the conference room, all dressed very formally.

In the middle of the conference room, Zhang Ying was sitting in a frenzy with a serious face, while the people around him were all quiet, and their faces were also cautious, afraid to make a mistake, for fear that they would provoke the second master of the Zhang family.

The moment Dustin Zhou and Mr. Zhang Taiyan walked in, Zhang Ying stood up quickly, and the others also stood up instantly, looking at Mr. Zhang Taiyan with a solemn expression.

"Father." "Patriarch." Zhang Ying walked over immediately and supported Zhang Taiyan.

"Why? I'm not old enough to need someone to help me, let go." However, the old man Zhang Taiyan's face was stern, and he yelled at Zhang Ying, pushed Zhang Ying's hand away, and walked into the meeting room. go with.

Dustin Zhou watched this scene, his mouth raised slightly, but he felt more amused in his heart.

The two men acted too bluntly, and they knew it was fake.

All this is just the pretending to be strong by the old man Zhang Taiyan, who wants to be tough in front of Dustin Zhou.

But Dustin Zhou didn't point it, and there is no need to point it.

Since the old man Zhang Taiyan wanted to be so concealed, then let him go, anyway, for Dustin Zhou, it has no effect.

However, looking at the situation in the conference room, Dustin Zhou also knew.

All this, I am afraid that the old man has already prepared for it, whether it is the cooperation negotiation with Dustin Zhou or some of his decisions, I am afraid that he has already known it.

Soon, everyone did it in stages.

The representative sent by the Zhang family was Zhang Ying, which surprised Dustin Zhou.