701-703

Chapter 701

It was the arrogant guy who slapped Li Mingfeng, Cai Xiong, and Ding Fan in the face for two consecutive days, and caused them to suffer a lot of misery in the East China Sea.

As a result, many people became more curious about Dustin Zhou and began to inquire.

However, Dustin Zhou does not know these things now.

Even if Dustin Zhou knew it, I'm afraid he would only smile faintly, and would not treat it as the same thing at all.

After all, as long as he sticks to his goal, sooner or later, he will walk into the eyes of the big clans and powerful forces in the East China Sea.

Even the relationship between him and the Su family is irresistible, and things that have a gap with the Sun family will be discovered one by one.

On the third floor, in Asher Chen's office.

At this time, there are only three people in the office.

Dustin Zhou, Asher Chen, and Sun Lian.

Sun Lian has hardly left his side since he followed Asher Chen from Hunan to the East China Sea.

Of course, except when they are sleeping, they are almost everywhere together.

It is difficult for Dustin Zhou to imagine what it would be like for two young people to stick together all day long, and I don't know how Chen Xin would react or feel embarrassed.

On the way to the Mountain Mist Clubhouse, Dustin Zhou had already briefly told Asher Chen about the famous company.

Regarding the purpose of those people and what Mingyang Company should do now, Dustin Zhou only had a preliminary idea in his mind, but this idea was immature, and there were still many leaks.

But Asher Chen and Sun Lian are different. The two of them have been in the business world for so many years. Whether it is vision, means, mind, comprehensiveness of thinking about problems, or solutions to problems, they are more experienced than Dustin Zhou.

Therefore, this time, Dustin Zhou came here with the purpose of learning from scriptures.

"...This is the situation. Now I can basically be sure that the other party's real goal should be our company's nine sales stores in Putuo District, and the three sales stores in Qingfeng District should just run across the street. Come out and confuse us." Dustin Zhou quickly put some specific details and some

I have said all my own judgments.

Here, both Asher Chen and Sun Lian are trustworthy people, so Dustin Zhou doesn't have to worry that they will leak some of their guesses and let the other party have a dike.

silence.

After Dustin Zhou finished speaking, the office fell silent.

Both Asher Chen and Sun Lian bowed their heads in thought. After listening to Dustin Zhou's words, they also had certain thoughts in their hearts, but after all, this matter is very important, so they should not be careless.

Dustin Zhou also knew the seriousness of the matter, so he didn't urge the two of them, but took a quiet sip of tea.

Anyway, today's thing is only this.

Moreover, since the target of those people who came here is the nine sales stores in Putuo District, there are already seven sales stores that have problems, so the other two may not be able to win the remaining two in a short time.

And this period of time is the time left for Dustin Zhou to operate.

"You are right, the other party's real goal should be your company's nine sales stores in Putuo District." After a long time, Asher Chen said slowly, and his face also showed dignity.