566-568

Chapter 566

"Damn it! The media companies that had previously cooperated with us just called and said they would cancel the cooperation with us." Ding Junfeng's face was green.

He is specifically responsible

Liushi Beauty's propaganda work, but now, the media company that has been cooperating calls to cancel the cooperation, which is undoubtedly a manifestation of his inability to work.

This is a denial of him!

Moreover, still calling him in front of so many people, which undoubtedly made Ding Junfeng embarrassed in front of several partners.

Needless to say, just the look of other partners looking at Ding Junfeng can explain one thing or two.

Wang Wei looked gloomy and looked at Ding Junfeng with bad eyesight.

Zhao Cheng and Shen Hai's partners looked at Ding Junfeng with different looks.

There was surprise, pride, and sarcasm... "Hehe, Ding, you are specifically responsible for this, but now such a problem has arisen, don't you plan to give us an explanation?" Shen Hai took the lead.

When other people saw this, they also agreed.

"That's right. Mr. Ding, you know, we have cut off the publicity channel of the entertainment circle now. If there is a problem with the publicity channel in Hunan Province, this responsibility, not to mention you Ding Junfeng, none of us can bear it." Mr. Ding, you have to give us an explanation about this matter. At the very least, you have to find out what happened." ... Seeing everyone aggressive, Ding Junfeng's body trembled slightly, he was almost mad.

Before that, as the second largest shareholder, he did not say how prestigious, but absolutely no one dared to speak to him like this.

Even if it is Wang Wei, he has to be a lot more polite.

But now, these people are starting to ridicule one by one, even with a vague sense of persecution.

"Don't worry, I will definitely give you an explanation!" Ding Junfeng walked to the side with a low drink, and then began to make a call.

As the second largest shareholder of Liushi Beauty, it is not that Ding Junfeng does not know someone in Hunan Province.

Not to mention other things, just by virtue of his influence in the East China Sea, there will be many people in Hunan who are willing to make friends with him.

And so many media companies called and said that they wanted to cancel the cooperation. It was definitely not accidental, so he was calling now to find an acquaintance to ask what happened.

Is it the company's own problem, or what policies Hunan Province has issued, or whether he or Liushi Beauty has offended someone.

Time passed by, and when Ding Junfeng called, the other six people were not idle.

Some closed their eyes and meditated, waiting for Ding Junfeng to give an explanation and explanation.

Some even took out the phone and started to understand the situation.

However, the faces of those who understand the situation are getting darker and darker. In the end, they even couldn't help but directly turned their hands off.

"Okay, I get it, thank you." At this moment,

Ding Junfeng hung up the phone, his face was gloomy and came to the crowd.

"It has been found out that someone is targeting us." Ding Junfeng's voice was hoarse and tired.

"Who is it? We are in Hunan Province, and we have not offended anyone. How could someone target us like this?" "That's right, even Dustin Zhou, he doesn't have this ability, right?" There aren't many people exerting influence." ... Everyone immediately filled with outrage, and two of them were very gloomy.