827-829

Chapter 827

As one of the four major families in Beijing, the Zhou family is also the top super family in the whole country, far from the Sun family, Su family, and Ding family.

Apart from other things, in terms of scale and force, the Zhou family has the energy to compete with a hidden family like the Xu family.

Even, in many respects, the Zhou family is even stronger than the Xu family.

Therefore, in a very important city like the East China Sea, the Zhou family also arranged many industries, which corresponded to the Zhou family's nationwide layout.

In addition to the Mountain Mist Club, Avaria, and Zhou's Testing Institute, there are also several industries.

And these, Asher Chen told Dustin Zhou, and Shui Bingyue also told Dustin Zhou.

This time, Dustin Zhou decided to contact those in charge of those industries first.

As for the attitude of the other party, that is not what Dustin Zhou needs to consider now. If he does not visit, then it will never be possible to know their attitude.

But this time, if you want to destroy the Xu family, relying on the Su family alone may not be enough.

Therefore, for the sake of safety, Dustin Zhou made this determination.

Dustin Zhou, Asher Chen, and Sun Lian set off from the Mountain Mist Club and headed for the first destination.

Tiandi Financial Building.

Located in the center of the East China Sea, it is the largest financial building in the East China Sea. Even if it is located in the whole country, it is a giant.

Among the financial companies that emerged from the Tiandi Financial Building, there are more than ten listed companies alone, and most of them have assets valued at more than 10 billion.

With such qualifications, Tiandi Financial Building has a very high prestige in the industry.

And this financial building is exactly the Zhou family's industry in the East China Sea, and it is the strongest and most obvious industry in the East China Sea.

Anyone who can come into contact with the Zhou family at the level of existence knows that the Tiandi Financial Building has a very close relationship with the Zhou family in Beijing.

And Dustin Zhou's first stop was the Tiandi Financial Building.

"This Tiandi Financial Building, even in the Zhou family, has an extraordinary status. It can be regarded as one of the top five industries in the Zhou family. The person in charge is an elder of the Zhou family. Zhou Weihai can be regarded as the uncle of the Patriarch. It is you. The great uncles." Asher Chen said in a deep voice, looking at the towering building in front of the Tiandi Financial Building.

"What kind of person is Zhou Weihai? I mean, what is his status in the Zhou family and how is his relationship with the Patriarch?" Dustin Zhou asked softly, for such a person, he naturally dare not care, nor Dare to despise.

Able to run the world finance

How could the existence of a behemoth like Xia be a simple figure.

And the reason why he asked like this was also thinking about how to talk to each other when he saw him.

After all, Dustin Zhou didn't know Zhou Weihai at all and couldn't start at all.

Only after learning about Zhou Weihai's situation in Zhou's family, especially his relationship with Zhou Hengtian, can he perform better.