839-841

Chapter 839

The big deal is that Dustin Zhou will recruit Xue Donglai and let him work in Mingyang. It happens that Mingyang will usher in a huge development in the past few years. It is the time when there is a shortage of talents.

"Don't worry, Mr. Zhou will not blame you. That's a big deal. If you are to be blamed and driven away, I can introduce you to one.

local.

Dustin Zhou said indifferently. "Heh, what a big tone, I really don't know where you are. If it weren't for the sake of you being a junior of Old Chen, I can just blast you out right now!"

"Xue Donglai was also angered by Dustin Zhou's attitude, and he immediately reprimanded him. If Asher Chen's face were not taken into consideration, Dustin Zhou would really be blasted out. However, Xue Donglai's reaction made Dustin Zhou a little surprised. It seems that this Xue Donglai does not want to. They saw Zhou Weitian. But, why? This Xue Donglai has a very good relationship with Asher Chen, why should we stop them from seeing Zhou Weitian? Moreover, Dustin Zhou doesn't know the rule of not seeing guests after 6 o'clock, even Asher Chen didn't have it before. Speaking of it, it seems that he didn't know. Dustin Zhou suddenly became suspicious. The person in front of him was indeed Asher Chen's college classmate and an old friend of more than ten years, Xue Donglai, but more than ten years have passed, and this person in front of him, It's not the same person ten years ago, no one knows. "Haha, it's not a big tone. It doesn't count if you say it. We want to see Mr. Zhou Weitian. I'm afraid you can't refuse on behalf of the man?

Besides, I have already said that if you are driven away because of letting us meet the old man, I can introduce you to a place and I will definitely not let you down.

"Dustin Zhou said coldly, with a hint of chill in his tone. If this Xue Donglai is still obsessed, then Dustin Zhou wouldn't mind trying to teach him a lesson, even if he is Asher Chen's college classmate, the two have had a friendship for more than ten years. , It has no effect. "Hehe, it's a big tone, then you are talking about, what will not let me down?

Xue Donglai's face was already very gloomy. He tried to suppress his anger, wanting to hear what Dustin Zhou could say. "Famous company, have you ever heard of it?"

Dustin Zhou said with a soft smile. He also doesn't want to turn his face with Xue Donglai directly. After all, he still has to take into account Asher Chen's face a little bit, so he decided to give Xue Donglai a chance. If Xue Donglai is acquainted, Dustin Zhou can not pursue his attitude just now. But. If Xue Donglai is still ignorant and insists on preventing them from seeing his father Zhou Weitian, then Dustin Zhou may have to take action. "Famous company?

"Xue Donglai was a little surprised. He didn't expect that Dustin Zhou would say it would be a famous company. Xue Donglai has been in the East China Sea for several years. Naturally, he is very clear about the big and small family forces in the East China Sea. But for the most recent part of it. Xue Donglai is no stranger to the well-known company that has risen to fame over the years. In fact, Xue Dong

I have also inquired about some of the well-known company. For a company that has developed so rapidly in a short period of time, if Xue Donglai is not impressed, it is impossible.

However, between Sainty Wharf and Mingyang Company, Xue Donglai finally chose Sainty Wharf.

Because he doesn't have any acquaintances in Mingyang, even if he can enter Mingyang, his career will not be high.

This did not meet Xue Donglai's expectations at all.

"What is your relationship with Mingyang Company?" Xue Donglai said suspiciously.