620-622

Chapter 620

Soothing Ding Junfeng and the others, letting them wait for their news, Shen Hai directly left Liushi Beauty and walked towards the Liushi branch opposite.

The situation here is considered to have been controlled, and what to do next depends on Ye Fang's arrangement.

What Shen Hai has to do now is to follow Ye Fang and show his attitude.

At this moment, in the office on the second floor of Liushi Beauty Makeup, Ding Junfeng and several people looked through the window and saw Shen Hai striding towards the Liushi branch opposite, and smiles suddenly appeared on their faces.

Whether Shen Hai or other people contacted Ye Fang, they didn't care so much.

Even Ding Junfeng didn't really care that much in his heart.

As long as everything is really like what Shen Hai just said, and they express their attitude now, they can

Enough for a chance to choose again.

This, for them, is enough.

Because they have seen Dustin Zhou and the power of the famous company.

Even if Kong Hui and others are not Dustin Zhou's opponents, just the opposite Liushi branch, after opening in such a short time, the business quickly surpassed Liushi Beauty.

Even, no matter what promotional activities Liushi Beauty makes, it always seems to be inferior to the Liushi branch.

And this also made Ding Junfeng and others realize that the success of the famous company is based on his reason. It is not like them that can be successful by randomly pulling a team.

At this moment, Shen Hai walked into Liushi Beauty, and the store manager of the Liushi branch, who had been waiting for a long time, guided Shen Hai to Ye Fang's office.

"You're here." Ye Fangduan sat on the chair and looked at Shen Hai, who slowly walked over, with a calm and warm smile on his face. It seemed to make people feel warm.

"Mr. Ye, I have taken care of the matter. Except for Wang Wei, everyone else is willing to support Mr. Zhou again." Shen Hai said in a deep voice. He didn't know if he did it in line with Ye Fang's original intention.

However, Ye Fang said before that Wang Wei should not be allowed to leave Hunan Province and return to the East China Sea.

As for the specific methods, Ye Fang did not explain, but Shen Hai was not a mediocre person, he naturally knew what to do to make Wang Wei painful.

That is to let him experience the feeling of being rebellious.

This time, all the partners re-opted to support Dustin Zhou, and his Wang Wei instantly became a lonely man.

Just thinking about this kind of taste, Shen Hai felt a turmoil in his mind, and he obviously couldn't bear the pain and suffering.

"Well, that's good. Wang Wei chose to betray Mr. Zhou at the beginning, so he should have such awareness. At this time, it is not that simple to leave Hunan Province and return to the East China Sea." Ye Fang's tone was cold, his eyes condensed slightly. Live, exuding an irresistible chill.

Shen Hai's heart suddenly became cold, and he felt that the choice he made at this time was the right one. Otherwise, if he chooses to continue with Wang Wei, he really dare not imagine the consequences.

"Next, Shen Hai, you can prepare, go to Changsha to see Mr. Zhou, and then you can prepare to return to the East China Sea." Ye Fang said lightly, which can be regarded as completely comforting Shen Hai's heart.