485-487

Chapter 485

 Jiang Fanliu's voice fell, and the entire front hall was quiet.

Even Jiang Xingguang, who was still screaming dissatisfaction just now, was stunned.

He didn't expect that his father didn't even listen to what he said, but decided to deal with Jiang Yan's incident coldly.

What to say, let the second child Jiang Xingyuan handle it by himself, and don't leave any handle to the outside world.

This is simply because he doesn't want to take care of it, and let the second child deal with it secretly, and stop making any big disturbances, as long as it affects the reputation of the Jiang family.

Jiang Fanliu didn't punish Jiang Yan at all, or Jiang Xingyuan meant it.

On the contrary, in Jiang Fanliu's eyes, he has become a person who disregards the overall situation, is out of style, and is arrogant.

Jiang Xingguang felt extremely frustrated.

He felt that he had to be released, otherwise this kind of suffocation has been held in his heart, and Jiang Xingguang thought he would be held back sooner or later.

Instead, he wanted to ask his good father, is it true that he counts nothing in his eyes?

Why are you facing the second child Jiang Xingyuan everywhere?

Before Jiangbei was abolished and the boss Jiang Xingfang lost his qualification to compete for Patriarch, Jiang Fanliu favored the boss Jiang Xingfang a lot, and he could understand.

After all, the eldest son Jiang Xingfang is the eldest son, and naturally has an advantage in the order of succession of the patriarch.

However, after being abolished in Jiangbei, Jiang Xingfang lost the qualification to compete for the Patriarch. Jiang Fanliu, with only the second Jiang Xingyuan left, and Jiang Xingguang, but he almost took a different look at the second Jiang Xingyuan and entrusted him with important tasks many times.

This made Jiang Xingguang's heart unbalanced for a long time.

Therefore, Jiang Xingguang has been forbearing for a while, trying his best not to make any mistakes, and not to let others seize him.

Now finally, he has a chance.

The second daughter Jiang Yan made such a mistake. As the head of the family, you

Regarding it as invisible, but in your eyes, Jiang Xingguang, who I am dedicated to the Jiang family, has become a savage and savage person.

This is something Jiang Xingguang cannot bear!

"Father! I'm not convinced! It's obviously that girl Jiang Yan made a mistake, why don't you deal with it, so let the second child deal with it, is it obvious that it is sheltering?" Jiang Xing was so angry that he could no longer care about the situation now.

I don't even care that almost all important members of the Jiang family are here now, and as a direct member of the Jiang family, as the third son of the head of the family, Jiang Fanliu, on such occasions, with his father, with his brothers, with himself My niece cares about these.

This is no longer a matter of indistinguishable occasions. In the eyes of the Jiang family, this is basically an act of trying to challenge the authority of the Patriarch.

For a moment, everyone in the entire front hall, including the old man Jiang Xingyuan, the second child Jiang Xingyuan, and the owner Jiang Fanliu, all looked at the old San Jiang Xingfang with a crazy face in surprise.