893-895

Chapter 893

"Our Xie family will be established with your company as the main body in the future. There should be no problem, right?" Uncle Xie said righteously.

This is basically a fact that has been finalized a long time ago. After all, the entire Xie family has no fixed industry that can be sold.

Also Mira Xie's ov beauty is still a well-established company.

Although the uncle came back from abroad this time, he can't move the foreign industry from abroad. What he can bring over is only some money in the bank card.

As for money, there is actually not much money. The reason is very simple. The reason why the uncle of the Xie family came back from abroad is only because he can't stay abroad.

Everyone looked at Mira Xie, and Mira Xie nodded helplessly.

After all, she had received the news a long time ago, not without mental preparation.

Moreover, if the Xie family is established as a family with its own company as the main body, it will not do much harm to ov beauty.

On the contrary, after injecting a lot of funds, ov beauty makeup will be even better.

The only question now is, if ov beauty is the mainstay, what kind of operating status will the entire Xie family be like.

This is the issue that Mira Xie is most concerned about, and it is also the issue that the Xie family should solve most.

As the head of the Xie family, the uncle of the Xie family should have an answer.

Mira Xie turned his attention to the uncle of the Xie family.

Sure enough, in the face of this problem, Uncle Xie coughed slightly, and he was confident.

Bamboo's appearance began to slowly tell of his grand vision.

"First of all, the most important point is that your company is incorporated into Xie's family, and it becomes part of Xie's assets. In this process, one thing that is inevitable is that the company is no longer yours." Say, ov Beauty can be renamed to become the Xie Group. At the same time, you have to take out the shares in your hand and share it with everyone present, that is, all the Xie family members. It became hot.

Mira Xie is undoubtedly the best in the entire Xie family, he has a cosmetics company worth tens of millions.

Over the years, the people of the Xie family have been playing Mira Xie's ideas all the time.

Although they all got more or less benefits from Mira Xie's hands.

For example, his eldest aunt often visits Mira Xie's house, or borrows money, or takes a few pieces of jewellery along with her when she leaves.

For example, a child from Sanshu's house gets married and borrows money from her.

...... There are too many phenomena like this, but it simply cannot satisfy the ambitions of this group of relatives.

Their real goal is always Mira Xie's company.

Get the company's shares, or simply take the company as your own!

This has been the goal of these relatives, but what is troubled is that ov beauty was founded by Mira Xie and has nothing to do with the entire Xie family. This gives them no chance to start.

But now, the opportunity is here!

Mira Xie's company will become the entire Xie family!

Her shares are going to be shared!