503-504-505

Chapter 503

Enderia Shen said with a smile, in fact, she had no need to conceal these, nor did she think that if Jiang Yan knew about it, Jiang Yan would help her father by telling Jiang Xingfang's behavior.

On the contrary, think about it carefully, between Dustin Zhou and Jiang's family, except for Jiangbei's

Is there any other place to directly complain about this matter?

No!

Enderia Shen could pat his chest to express his attitude seriously.

Whether it's refuting the Jiang family's face a few times or making a big fuss at the Jiang family's dinner, it is actually a matter of face.

Dustin Zhou did not cause any specific losses to the Jiang family, and the Jiang family did not really lose anything because of these things.

At best, it's just a face problem.

However, as far as the face is concerned, it is not a problem at all between Dustin Zhou and the Jiang family.

When Mingyang Company truly gains a foothold in Hunan Province, Mingyang Company has branches all over Hunan Province.

At that time, Dustin Zhou had enough capital to talk to the Jiang family.

What's more, in Hunan Province, Dustin Zhou is not without helpers.

Not to mention the Zhang family, Sun Lian and her fashion capital must also support Dustin Zhou because of Asher Chen.

These two forces alone gave Dustin Zhou enough capital to talk to the Jiang family face to face.

"Really?" Jiang Yan was still very surprised.

She didn't expect that Jiangbei was abolished in her father's mouth, and Jiang Xingfang, as Jiangbei's father, would actually reconcile with the murderer Dustin Zhou.

Jiang Yan knew that if this news reached the Jiang family, it would definitely cause an uproar in the Jiang family.

However, since Enderia Shen said it to herself in private, Jiang Yan would not say it to the Jiang family.

What's more, she also knows that this is what Enderia Shen said specially, in order to prevent herself from thinking too much in her heart, so that she can be relieved.

"That's natural, but there are still some people in the Jiang family who are a little obsessed. They feel that since Dustin Zhou has refuted the Jiang family's face several times before, then they should apologize and persuade the Jiang family, don't care." "Besides, To be honest, it is impossible for us to stay in Hunan all the time. I am afraid it will not be long before we return to the East China Sea." Enderia Shen said with a smile. When speaking of returning to the East China Sea, he stared at Jiang Yan's eyes very carefully. .

At that moment, Enderia Shen saw a trace of panic and anxiety in Jiang Yan's eyes.

This made Enderia Shen's heart amused.

It seems that Jiang Yan still has feelings for Dustin Zhou, and it is not shallow.

Otherwise, Jiang Yan would not show such emotions in her eyes when she said that they would return to the East China Sea soon.

At the same time, a new idea also emerged from Enderia Shen's mind.

Since Jiang Yan also has thoughts and a good impression on Dustin Zhou, the two of them may not be able to become friends when Mira Xie is still Dustin Zhou's real wife.

In this way, no matter what happens in the future, the two can get up and retreat in unison.

"Are you going back? When?" But Jiang Yan can't think of so much now, she