494 - 496

Chapter 494

After Wang Wei left to set up the task, Dustin Zhou was somewhat idle.

Now his heart is all at the opening ceremony tomorrow.

As for today's Christmas Eve activities, for Dustin Zhou, it is actually irrelevant. For Liushi

Dustin Zhou believes that the influence of branches is not as great as Wang Wei said.

But after all, this was built by Wang Wei alone. In order to show respect, Dustin Zhou would not reject his proposal.

What's more, holding this Christmas Eve event does not have much effect on the Liushi branch, but there is no harm in it.

"Tingling bell." At this moment, Dustin Zhou's cell phone rang suddenly.

Dustin Zhou saw that it was a strange call.

"Hey..." Dustin Zhou answered the phone, and before she said anything, Sister Ling's voice came over.

"Dustin Zhou, Xiao Yan'er and I have already arrived in Liushi, and now we just got off the highway, come and pick us up." Sister Ling's voice was a little low, and Ling's mood seemed a bit wrong.

Dustin Zhou didn't know what happened, but from Sister Ling's tone, Dustin Zhou knew that something must have happened.

According to Dustin Zhou's understanding of Sister Ling, it must not have happened to her, so there is only one possibility.

Jiang Yan had an accident.

Dustin Zhou's heart was tight and he got up quickly, without even talking to Enderia Shen, Mira Xie and the others, and drove directly to the highway exit.

Jiang Yan and Ling sister had been in Changsha before. From Changsha to Liushi, there was only one fastest route by car, which was the only high-speed prosecution.

An hour later, Dustin Zhou saw Jiang Yan and Ling sister at the highway exit.

The two stood together, standing alone at the highway exit.

, And not far from them, several young people with dyed hair and strange clothes were pointing at them.

Sister Ling looked aloof, as if no strangers would enter.

Jiang Yan looked calm.

Dustin Zhou was a little worried. After stopping the car, he immediately walked to the two of them.

"What's the matter?" Dustin Zhou looked at Sister Ling and Jiang Yanfa, and found that neither of them was injured and there was nothing else, but both Ling Sister and Jiang Yan had very bad faces.

However, at this time, Dustin Zhou realized that Jiang Yan's mood seemed very wrong, she had not spoken, and since she got out of the car and walked in front of the two, her eyes never stopped on her.

Dustin Zhou spoke to Sister Ling, although his voice was a bit solemn, but not loud.

So the few people who looked like gangsters couldn't hear what Dustin Zhou said.

But when they saw Dustin Zhou walking up to Sister Ling and Jiang Yan and trying to speak, all of them were full of disdain.

"Hehe, here's another poor d*ck." "It's really a toad who wants to eat swan meat, and doesn't look at his own virtues. Our brother Hao drives a Mercedes and doesn't talk about that beauty. It depends on you?" "Hehe, Brother Hao, Do you think those two beauties will pay attention to this poor girl?"

"Nonsense, I'm such a domineering person, those two beauties don't pay much attention to them, not to mention a little cock, and you, all of you who have never seen the world, if you didn't make me shame, how could those two beauties? Will ignore me.," "Hey, Brother Hao, to be honest, those two beauties, you want, let's do it directly and bring them back. Why do we have to show them like this?" "Go away! You! I thought I was as low-quality as you. Brother Hao, I am a person who takes the upper-level route. It is too shameless to be rough with beautiful women." ... The voices of several gangsters were loud and they did not deliberately cover up, so Dustin Zhou could hear clearly. Clearly Chu.