875-877

Chapter 875

Dustin Zhou's anger!

Chang Hao, who was in despair, had already worried about not so much.

He doesn't care if Enderia Shen will forgive him, he cares, but Enderia Shen does not have him in his heart!

In that case, I will take you as my own first!

His eyes became more and more fiery, and finally he couldn't restrain his inner impulse and rushed forward.

"Chang Hao! Calm down!" Enderia Shen was startled and shouted, struggling to retreat to the side.

But she is a weak woman, how could she be Chang Hao's opponent?

"If you do this kind of thing, your life will be ruined!" "Now let me go, I can absolutely treat it as nothing happened!" Enderia Shen remained calm and tried to wake Chang Hao with reason.

"Hehe, you are a humble woman who only has Dustin Zhou in his heart. Don't talk about these useless things. Even if the king of heaven and Master come today, I won't be able to save you!" Chang Hao, the hot-blooded man, couldn't hear the truth at all, he smiled sullenly, and again When he came to Enderia Shen, "Don't refuse so fast, how do you know that I can't make you comfortable?" "After the matter is over, maybe you will fall in love with me?" He pressed Enderia Shen to the wall , Directly sticking his head to Enderia Shen's face.

At the critical moment, Enderia Shen was anxious and directly hit his knees.

The force was extremely strong, and it happened to hit Chang Hao's two balls.

Pain!

Chang Hao let out a scream like a pig, and suddenly bent down in pain.

Dou Da's sweat dripped from his forehead. He raised his head and looked at Enderia Shen with blood-red eyes, "I killed you!" Enderia Shen was also panicked. She did not expect that this action would hurt Chang Hao so much. Big.

She just subconsciously made a defensive action!

"You, are you okay." After all, she is an ordinary woman, even a little kind. Seeing Chang Hao's appearance, she couldn't help asking.

"I killed you!" But Chang Hao couldn't control so much, even if it was because he was the first to deal with Enderia Shen, but Enderia Shen made him like this, and he was still angry.

The anger in his heart was about to swallow him, he raised his hand and slapped Enderia Shen.

"Okay, Enderia Shen, you dare to do such a thing to me!" "I can't spare you!" After slapped, he followed and kicked Enderia Shen's stomach again.

The strength of this foot was so great that Enderia Shen fell to the ground in pain, struggling to stand up.

"Hmph, I see how you can resist me!" Chang Hao's eyes flashed fiercely. Although the severe pain came quickly, he recovered quickly. The most painful period has passed. Really He is already able to move normally.

He squatted down,

When he came to Enderia Shen's side, he began to violently pull Enderia Shen's clothes.

"Humble woman, I want to let you know how good I am today!" Looking at Enderia Shen's white and smooth skin, Chang Hao became excited.

He even felt that everything was worth it!

Even if I suffer this one today, even if I have to go to jail afterwards, all this is worth it!

After all, I will succeed soon!