707-709

Chapter 707

However, Chen San also knows that being able to get these is already a very good ending, at the very least, it's not that he didn't get any of them.

And with Chen San's sales shop fell into Xu You's hands.

Of the nine stores that Mingyang has deployed in Putuo District, so far, eight of them have all fallen into Xu You's hands, and only one is left.

When Dustin Zhou and Enderia Shen got the news, it had been two days since Chen San's store had been transferred to Xu You.

Famous company.

It is rare for Dustin Zhou to come to the company again.

Since the last time I went to the Mountain Mist Club to talk to Asher Chen about this matter, Dustin Zhou has been staying in Lvjingwan City, waiting for Asher Chen to deliver the news.

However, Dustin Zhou did not expect that the news from Asher Chen did not arrive, but it was the news that the eighth sales store in Putuo District had also been transferred.

This time, Dustin Zhou couldn't sit still.

So far, the people behind the scenes have won eight sales stores, leaving only the last one.

If they have not taken some measures, then this last sales store will certainly not last much time.

More importantly, if they do not act and do not express their views, the famous company will even become a joke in everyone's eyes.

Especially those companies and people who have grievances with the famous company will definitely disdain the famous company even more.

Even, it will affect the future of Mingyang company out of the East China Sea, in the country, and even the world.

"So what do you think?" Enderia Shen looked at Dustin Zhou with a solemn expression.

As the president of the famous company, Enderia Shen is now under the greatest pressure.

The nine sales stores in Putuo District can be said to be the most important layout of Mingyang. Once an error occurs, it will greatly restrict the future development of Mingyang.

Therefore, there are many people staring at all the time.

Even within the famous company, there are many people staring at Putuo District

Happening.

In such a short period of time, eight of the nine sales stores in Putuo District have been taken down by the enemy, which has attracted the attention of some senior executives of the company.

In the past few days, Enderia Shen has received several high-level calls, all inquiring about sales stores in Putuo District.

Enderia Shen has been procrastinating, trying to dilute everyone's gaze.

However, with the fall of the eighth store, Enderia Shen also knew that he couldn't hide it for long.

Even, it won't take long for the senior executives of the company to respond and they will all find Enderia Shen's office.

But now, Enderia Shen can only rely on Dustin Zhou.

"We can no longer pretend that we don't know anything. I think it's time to let people in the company know about this, so as not to cause a lot of panic when the news comes through suddenly." Dustin Zhou meditated. For two days, there was no idle time.

In addition to waiting for news from Asher Chen, Dustin Zhou also briefly went through all the suspects and the family.

However, Dustin Zhou discovered that in the East China Sea, there was hardly any power in the East China Sea. Under such circumstances, without knowing it, they won nine sales outlets.