Lord Wolf was gone, and only Hua Chenyu was left to face Dustin Zhou and Lord Tiger.

"Master Tiger, Zhou, Mr. Zhou, when will you still hit me?" Hua Chenyu asked weakly.

"When you hit, you have to ask yourself." Dustin Zhou sat down casually on the sofa and said lightly.

"Ask me?" Hua Chenyu pointed to his nose, "Does it work if I said it? It's almost the same now if I want to say it, so I don't need to fight anymore." "That won't work." Dustin Zhou shook his head. .

Hua Chenyu almost vomited a mouthful of old blood.

I said it doesn't count, let me say a hammer!

But he didn't dare to say this, and he asked pitifully, "What the hell do you have to stop hitting me?" "Of course it is to solve the problem. It is not the purpose to hit you. We are here to solve the problem." Dustin Zhou said again.

He found that this Huachenyu was really a wonderful work, since they entered the villa until now, this Huachenyu has never asked them what they are here for.

Of course, this was because he didn't understand Hua Chenyu's worldview, so he felt that he was a strange thing.

For Hua Chenyu, it doesn't matter at all why Dustin Zhou and the others came.

No matter what you are here for, it's over if you drive out!

He did indeed do this, so he called Lord Wolf.

However, Lord Wolf is not Dustin Zhou's opponent and has already slipped away.

But now Huachenyu still feels why Dustin Zhou and the others came here

It doesn't matter, because he has already lost.

What are you going to do if you lose?

Kneel down and apologize, admit your mistakes, lose money, and apologize!

As long as the coaxing partner is happy, he is not wrong!

This is his worldview, there is no right or wrong in the world, only the strong and the weak.

As long as he is strong enough, even if he does all the bad things that humans can imagine in the world, he is also the incarnation of justice in the eyes of everyone.

So the matter itself is not important. What matters is who won. This is that he did not pay attention to what Dustin Zhou and the others came for this time.

Hearing Dustin Zhoumeng's question now, he was stunned.

"Solve things? Solve something, do you want money?" He asked with a confused look.

Several black lines appeared on Dustin Zhou's forehead.

He had never seen such a weird person!

"We don't need money!" Dustin Zhou said viciously, "Don't you even remember what you did?" "A Chong, tell him!" Dustin Zhou said to A Chong who was on the side.

A Chong stood up, "Three years ago, the girl you brought into the men's bathroom at the Brilliant Hotel." A Chong said.

"Girl? What girl? I take the girl into the toilet every day, which one do you mean?" Hua Chenyu asked.

When he said this, he even looked innocent, as if what he said was a trivial matter.

But to Dustin Zhou and Hu Ye, it sounds like the behavior of beasts!

unacceptable!

Relying on his identity, how many girls did this guy hurt?

So far, this guy has lived well in the world. Is there really justice in this world?