CHAPTER 51: PAIN

"What is the problem? Why are you crying? This was...." My sister asked for God knows how many times
"Mine, I think we should give her some space. It seems she is not ready for a talk now, I'm sure she will open up when she feels like doing that." Ya Mu'az told his wife.

"Did you see how she came back? She's hurt, I see pain in her eyes and I can't sit back and watch her cry"

"I know you are not happy to see her in this condition but she's not saying anything and we can't force her to say anything now. All i am saying is to give her time, let her be for now please"

"I think I shou...."

He walked to his wife and held her shoulders "we will talk to her later. When she is ready for a talk. Okay!" she nodded her head and they walked to the living room.

She turned to her husband "I think we should call Mr. Lecturer to make enquiry. She went to see him right?, he should know what is wrong with her."

"I will call him myself, don't worry" he said.

Before he picked his phone from the center table someone knocked on the door then the person said his tsaleem.

They answered simultaneously. "ah! Mr. Lecturer Kai ne (is you)"

"Yes, please can I have a word with Suhailat? I really need to talk to her please" from his voice one could tell he was nervous and impatient.

My sister drew her husband out of the way so he could come in "you know, my sister came back crying and we were about calling you to enquire if you know what was wrong. Please if you know what exactly is wrong with her tell us. It hurt to see my sister in that condition" my sister explained with worry lacing in her voice.

"I'm the reason why she's in that condition but I'm sorry I can't say anything to you now, all I ask for is for you to let me see her, I really want to talk to her please" he bent his head after saying that.

"but she is not saying...."

"Mine" he shook his head at her "let them talk. They're about to start a new life together in less than three Weeks. In marriage husband and wife are likely to face a lot of challenges but what makes them stand out is their ability to settle things on their own without involving a third party. This is between them, if both of them don't want to share their problem with us that is fine. let them settletheir differences."

"okay, I will inform her you are here."

After knocking on the door she peeped inside "Mr. Lecturer is here to see you. You should stop crying and fix yourself, you look horrible wallahi"

"I don't want to see him. Tell him to go away. I don't want to set my eyes on that loth.." I stop midway because I could not complete my statement.

She walked inside the room and asked "that what? What is wrong with you?"

"please tell him to go. I don't want to see him please."

"you're not a coward to run away from your problem. Whatever the problem is, you should face him and talk things out. I don't think crying is the solution to your problem.

"please just go, I don't want to see or talk to him" I pushed her out of the room and shoved the door to close it but someone's hand held it back.

"Thank you Sister Zee." He said to my sister as he walked inside my room and closed the door behind him.

He looked tensed and worried unlike the pleasurable look on his face back then in his office.

MJ POV