CHAPTER 49: ZUBAIDA

Assalamu alaikum lovelies😍😍

I hope you're safe wherever you are

The country is not safe now, things are rough and people are dying 😥😥😥 please let all be prayerful, it's a phase and it will insha Allah come to pass.

May God almighty protect and keep us safe through this time and beyond. Amen 🙏🏽

Stay safe ♥️

The voice I heard from my sister's ' room made me paused my track. I wanted to take them out for shopping but that girl knew how to fordo one plan.

My intention was to go back to my room since she was in the room but her words cut my attention "I'm sorry for treating you and Nafisat the way I did and for saying hurtful words to you. I shouldn't have done that. It took me a very long time to realize my mistake. I wish you and autan Mama (last born) can over look my mistakes, forgive me and let keep the pass behind us that way, we can focus on the future."

"Anty Zubaida I don't trust you and what made you think your long speech will make you different from the rude, and wicked person you used to be?" Nafisat said in her taut voice.

"I know it will be hard for you to forgive me considering the fact I was never good to you guys and I know I've been rude all my life to the entire family but please forgive me. I have apologize to Umma too. Am a Chang...."

"Safe yourself the explanation please! I hope you know who you are talking..."

"Nafisat!" Teemah shut her up "behave yourself, you are not talking to your mate. No matter what she did, doesn't warrant you to talk to her rudely. She's your elder sister."

"elder sister? I doubt if she's one. She never behaved like my elder sister."

"Stop being cruel to her"

"You are sounding like Umma"

"That's because she's my mother and she trained us to be good people. Remember she told us not to pay evil with evil and it is said in the Qur'an that "The believers are brothers. So make reconciliation between your brothers and fear Allah, that you may receive mercy" ~ Quran 49:10 I'm sure you want Allah's mercy..."

"but..."

"no but, If we are merciful and we forgive other people then Allah will also forgive and have mercy on us. Don't tell me you don't want Allah's forgiveness and mercy."

"I do."

"Then let forgive her. It a good thing she realized her mistake and repented on time. Prophet Muhammed (SAW) has said: "Every son of Adam sins and the best of those who sin are those who repent." [Al-Tirmidhi, no. 2499]

"Okay." Nafsy murmured.

"thank you. I feel better now that you all have forgiven me." She sounded happy

I went back to my room so happy to hear her apologize to my sister and Umma. I pray she is not putting on an act.

And that was how she started leaving happily in our house even though Nafisat was sometimes mean to her. She helped in the house chores and started learning how to cook from Fatimah. I don't know what to think or if I should trust her but some how, she acted so well that I stopped seeing her bad side.

She concentrated more on her studies and I even helped her with some of her assignment. The truth is, Zubaida is very intelligent, sexy, attractive and crazy. Only few men could resist her temptation.