Chapter 59: ITUNU MI

This chapter is dedicated to MAS'UD ABDULLAHI. Happy birthday gaye karami

 Happy birthday gaye karami

T

he large mood bathed the earth with its beam glow. The fresh air that filled lungs made me feel refreshed as I look through the glass window on our way back from Umma's.

"Oh God! I'm very tired and my body is sore" I said the moment I entered my room and sat down on my bed.

"Why?" he asked in a low and caring voice after sitting down close to me.

"I don't really know why"

"I should be the one complaining about tiredness you know. I embarked on a journey and still went out to see Umma."

"See this one!" I used my hand to size him up and down "you can't compare yourself with me, you are a man and I'm a lady which means we are totally different."

"it doesn't matter wifey but don't worry I will help, come let me massage your body!"

I went close to him and place my head on his lap while he used his hands to perfume magic on my body. I was enjoying every bit of the massage until he tries to unzip my blouse. I abruptly stopped him by holding his hand but what I saw in his eyes when I looked into them made me hold back my words. I looked away and turned my back at him.

"don't do that! Don't turn your back at me please!" He whispered.

He held my shoulders and turned me to face him, then he used his hand to lift up my face to look at him in the eyes but shyness got in the way the moment our eyes met. His eyes looked more attractive as the pupils in them became wide.

The power gaze he sent me made my heart melt, I became weak as a result of the tension in the atmosphere. I was still thinking about what to do or say to get out of the situation when he cupped my cheeks making me look at him before he clapped our lips.

After some seconds I began to move my lips gradually, our lips move in sync and I was beginning to enjoy the play. He used his hand to coax every part of my body while I let him do it. I was becoming powerless second by second.

"stop!" I mumbled through the kiss when I felt his hand in between my legs.

hmmm! He exclaimed.

"don't do that!"

"don't stop me!" he whispered softly against my neck "that is an order from your husband. Don't stop me please."

After saying that, he raised his head to look at me and I sensed he was seeking for my permission to let him have his way so I squeezed my eyes, nodded my head and slammed my lips against his. I did that since I couldn't look into his hungry gaze before I answer him.

********

"look at me, please."

He has been pleading with me to look at him since he came back from the mosque some minutes after six but I was too shy to do that.