CHAPTER 32: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

*بِسْــــــــــــــــــــــمِ اَللّهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ*
*يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا إِذَا نُودِيَ لِلصَّلَاةِ مِن يَوْمِ الْجُمُعَةِ فَاسْعَوْا إِلَىٰ ذِكْرِ اللَّهِ وَذَرُوا الْبَيْعَ ذَٰلِكُمْ خَيْرٌ لَّكُمْ إِن كُنتُمْ تَعْلَمُون*
May Almighty Allah distance us from shame and failure, destroy every evil plan against us and our loved ones, protect us from known & unknown enemies, may Almighty ALLAH SWA support us & our family with His Love, Kindness, Mercy, Blessings & Forgiveness... May we continue to enjoy ALLAH's Rahmah, Ni'imah & protection till yaumul Qiyamah
Ameen.🙏JUMMA'AT MUBARAK🙏

Teemah and I just came back from the walimah and immediately we entered the garage the people seated under the canopy started chanting mallama Fatima mallama Fatima.

We went closer to them and greeted them before I snuck to my room while I left teemah to do the remaining greetings and answering.

Occasions and large crowds are one of the things I hate most. People will just come, eat, make noise, gossip and go back to their various homes then leave you to clean the whole mess they created in your house.

I freshened up and changed into something simple since I was not planning on going out anytime soon. I wanted to carry out some tasks but I later remembered I asked my supervisees to send their work through my email in order not to be left behind.

I was surprised with what I saw but because I didn't want to jump into conclusion I picked my phone and checked the messages I had on WhatsApp still there was no message from any of them.

I smiled to myself before logging out. 'I will deal with them in such a way that they will end up looking for me up and down' I said subconsciously

Stepping out of bed I went straight to my closet and changed into a navy blue trouser and a crimson coloured shirt. I took my car key from the center table and left the house.

I never planned on going out after the stress I went through but those students just ruined my mood and they will pay for it. Here I am, squeezing time to check their work despite my tight schedules and there they are doing what they think is the best.

I drove for a long period of time roaming from one street to the other without knowing where I am going to or what made me leave home till I was tired of driving and looked for a safe and quiet place and parked my car.

I adjusted the seat and laid down on the seat with my eyes closed. I stayed there till It was getting late.

I was excited when I got home. The crowd I left has reduced and only close family were left.

I went to my sister's room to check on them before going to Umma's room to do the same.

I came back from the masjid around 8: 30PM because I stayed back to recite the Holy Qur'an. Seated in the living room was Umma, Anty Khadijah and her three children who are all girls.

Aunty Khadija and my Abba are Half siblings (same father but different mother) she hate my Umma and will always complain about everything we do. My siblings and I hate her as well but we don't show it because whenever we behave rudely to her Umma will scold us and start telling us why we should never disrespect our elders.

I went close to her and greeted her before greeting mum too, her children and my sisters greeted me as well.

I stood up to go back to my room when I heard my name "Abdulmajeed" I already knew who was calling me and I knew nothing good will come out of her mouth but I still have to answer her call since she's my Anty.